Ani198

Ani198

Jan 17, 2021
I've had my SN for a while now. I'm not scared of death, but I guess I've felt like I have something to prove, to prove to myself that I'd be somebody. Well, the other day my mom sat me down to talk (yell at me) and told me that I'd never be anything, I will have no future, and she hates having me in her house. That's the short of it.

The worst part is, I know she's right. I've been lying to myself every time I say I could be something, and I know it's not true. So I'm probably going to kill myself soon. Not totally sure why I've been putting it off so long.

Sorry if the formatting sucks, I'm on mobile.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, SquirrelsInMyPants, sasshimi and 14 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just remember: death is waiting for all of us. You can ctb whenever you want but just make sure you wanna do it at a 100% and take your time.

Wish you lots of love and eternal peace!

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, sasshimi, shattered dreams and 3 others
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Your mother sounds like an incredibly shitty person. Why can't you amount to something? Look at this mindfully. Not trying to downplay your experiences and reasons, but I have legitimate reasons for why I have no future. I have an ugly criminal record. The police got me good. Even when my supervision is done, I'll still have convictions on my record that would sound terrible to anyone. Unless you're considered a burden on society by everyone, I think you have a shot.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, EraseRewind, Conker and 3 others
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Your mother sounds like an incredibly shitty person. Why can't you amount to something? Look at this mindfully. Not trying to downplay your experiences and reasons, but I have legitimate reasons for why I have no future. I have an ugly criminal record. The police got me good. Even when my supervision is done, I'll still have convictions on my record that would sound terrible to anyone. Unless you're considered a burden on society by everyone, I think you have a shot.
Can I ask what the convictions are?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I was always called "the mistake" by my "parents" till I was 18. They kicked me out after figuring out that I was bi and never spoke to me again, their choice. I 100% feel and my heart aches for you global family member. I hate to say it, going by life experience, but do not listen to your mom and she sounds like a jerk. You are a VERY beautiful and kind person and do NOT let anyone, especially family, tell you other wise. I did not go to college till I was 24 and I have always been a "late bloomer", BUT, BUT I had a decent run at life and no I am NOT a "mistake" and you have a bright future in front/in store for you. I NEVER listen to negative, I credit my "parents" for that since they were completely negative towards me. I care about you deeply and send all my love and SUPPORT to you. You are part of our family here! Walter :heart::hug::happy:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, LastLoveLetter, articledon and 4 others
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Hi there. I'm so sorry. I had to live with my abusive mom for a while and it's awful when the person who brought you into the world doesn't want you. You have my sympathy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Ani198 and whywere
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I know I can never fully understand your life but I do agree with @iDieUDie80 because I share the same issues.

I really believe that as long as a person doesn't have something that dictates that you can't have a certain job, and your health is good, then you can be anything you want to be.

Why shouldn't you have your shot at a good life, you can do it, shrug off what anyone else thinks and go for it. You sound like an honest, genuine person, maybe you just need the right motivation.

I hope you can reconsider and I wish you the best in life. ❤️
I really understand what you're saying, I have no future once I finish college, that's me on the scrap heap. The only thing I can say is that I brought it on myself and fully deserve it, I have accepted that once this lockdown is done that maybe so will I be done. Life is getting too hard to cope with, it seems as even the smallest things in my life are being affected by something I did some years back.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and iDieUDie80