• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
killmekillu3

killmekillu3

Dec 17, 2023
So a kinda follow up from my last post. I joined after my last failed CTB, which was 3-4 weeks ago. I took 300+ roughly 400 pills, but I am here as you can see, which won't be for long

I'm in Hungary and it is as easy as just walking in person and buying SN(97% purity), couldn't get ahold of meto, but I will just prepare as many glasses as I need, I've got a 500g bottle.

Anyway It's 8:20 as I'm writing this, I ate a full meal at around 2, so following the guide it should be roughly around 8 hours which will be approx at 22:00, but I'm probably doing it at midnight.

I have painkillers, betablockers, chewing gum for taste and the SN

I just want to get rid of myself.. The anniversary of my ex-gf, who told me she would kill herself in my place(which failed, but imma just do it on our anniversary I guess, which wasn't even planned but I realized after I openend the box she sent me with my stuff, (we broke up when I was in the psych ward she didn't text,call, visit me) Kinda nice. I guess she really doesn't care whether I live or die, but that's fine, just makes it easier for me.

I am determined and I hope and I think I am making the right decision. Failing a suicide attempt and everyone knowing about it is the worst. Just waiting for my relatives to go asleep and write some final thoughts and preparing the measurement and stuff, kinda risky with not being able to lock my door, but I don't care anymore.

I just hope this will end my useless existence and suffering.

I am grateful that this site exists, otherwise I wouldn't have even known about this method.

I'm gonna try to mix 25g in the glasses, maybe plastic cups if that works. I can't really measure the water for it but I will just make a rough estimate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, lostinmythoughts, Gonnerr and 6 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I wish you all the best and again, after everything you shared yesterday, I'm really sorry it's even come to this for you. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: killmekillu3
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Sorry it came to this point for you, but i wish you the best. And a peaceful journey. Good luck! đź–¤

Reactions: killmekillu3
S

SoulMan56

Nov 15, 2023
So a kinda follow up from my last post. I joined after my last failed CTB, which was 3-4 weeks ago. I took 300+ roughly 400 pills, but I am here as you can see, which won't be for long

I'm in Hungary and it is as easy as just walking in person and buying SN(97% purity), couldn't get ahold of meto, but I will just prepare as many glasses as I need, I've got a 500g bottle.

Anyway It's 8:20 as I'm writing this, I ate a full meal at around 2, so following the guide it should be roughly around 8 hours which will be approx at 22:00, but I'm probably doing it at midnight.

I just want to get rid of myself.. The anniversary of my ex-gf, who told me she would kill herself in my place(which failed, but imma just do it on our anniversary I guess, which wasn't even planned but I realized after I openend the box she sent me with my stuff, (we broke up when I was in the psych ward she didn't text,call, visit me) Kinda nice. I guess she really doesn't care whether I live or die, but that's fine, just makes it easier for me.

I am determined and I hope and I think I am making the right decision. Failing a suicide attempt and everyone knowing about it is the worst. Just waiting for my relatives to go asleep and write some final thoughts and preparing the measurement and stuff, kinda risky with not being able to lock my door, but I don't care anymore.

I am grateful that this site exists, otherwise I wouldn't have even known about this method.

I'm gonna try to mix 25g in the glasses, maybe plastic cups if that works. I can't really measure the water for it but I will just make a rough estimate.
Could I take a holiday and pick up N? Is it that simple?

Reactions: hopeless08
mywayout

mywayout

𝙴𝚡𝚒𝚝 ➔
Sep 22, 2023
i hope you find the peace you deserve.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

Wow would love to travel there and buy it.
It's 100% worth it. Do you think it would be that easy for me if I travel there and where do you buy it from? 🙏 I'm sorry for what you went through with your ex, I can imagine how devastating that must have been for you.

F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
Good luck, I hope it is peaceful for you. Personally I would be worried about not being able to lock the door if there are other people nearby. Should you turn on a TV or play music to muffle the sounds you might make? Maybe barricade the door to slow them down if they try to come in and save you? At the end of the day it's your decision how you want to do this, just a couple thoughts I had that may be worth considering.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodluck, i hope you escape peacefully.

Per ardua ad astra.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I hope you find peace, and I hope the end is not too difficult or painful.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Sounds a little impulsive but if you're doing it properly then it should be fine. I hope you pass peacefully.

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
I hope u have the gentlest, kindest transition on ur journey. U deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.