• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Pro Abortion advocates say it should be "safe (for the mother), legal and rare."

What would be a good, pro Suicide slogan? Painless, legal and rare?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
'My body, my choice.' I think pro-abortionists use that one but I think it's better suited for us... While I am actually pro-abortion- that slogan is basically saying- I should have the right to kill my child. I do actually think it's better odds for an unwanted child not to be born to begin with. Still- I find that slogan kind of jarring. I think it's far better suited to the right to die movement.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Simply perfect.

We should have full autonomy of our own bodies. Anyone who doesn't agree with this is simply retarded.
Pro-abortion, pro-drugs, pro-drugs, pro-everything.
You perfectly illustrated why "My Body, My Choice" is a bad slogan: it confuses (mixes up) our issue (suicide) with many other issues.

We want people who are pro and anti illicit (recreational) drugs on out side. We want people who are pro life and pro abortion on our side. We want people who are pro and anti on any other issue on our side. "United we stand, divided we fall."

This website is Sanctioned Suicide: our issue is suicide and suicide alone.

Last edited: