Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Is it me or is there an influx of pro-lifers on this site all of a sudden? There's currently one in the suicide discussion forum commenting under all threads
If anything it just pisses me off and it makes me want to ctb out of spite :pfff: Is that crazy? I don't want to hear generic and cliché pro-life crap

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, puppy9, Ἡγησίας and 11 others
M

M

Taken care of.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, TripleA, depressedsally and 27 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, searchingfreedom, BitterlyAlive and 6 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Is it me or is there an influx of pro-lifers on this site all of a sudden? There's currently one in the suicide discussion forum commenting under all threads
If anything it just pisses me off and it makes me want to ctb out of spite :pfff: Is that crazy? I don't want to hear generic and cliché pro-life crap
They come in waves sometimes. I was gona say to report it to the mods but they're on it today!

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Deleted member 19654
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Sensei and @Soul, you since you seem to miss out on this stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
How do so many of them even stumble upon this website in the first place? This isn't exactly a well-known forum plus accounts require approval before participation is possible. Which takes a day or two. The determination blows me away, lol.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, sadghost, Pisceslilith and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
How do so many of them even stumble upon this website in the first place? This isn't exactly a well-known forum plus accounts require approval before participation is possible. Which takes a day or two. The determination blows me away, lol.
I guess they lie when registering their account because I remember being asked why I want to join this site. I'm curious as to what they wrote in their registration.

Reactions: sufferingalways, sadghost, casctb and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I guess they lie when registering their account because I remember being asked why I want to join this site. I'm curious as to what they wrote in their registration.

"I'm all about choice! I choose to join!"

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, sadghost, Soul and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

Umm...

You're always talking about these pro-life attacks...but I have yet to see any. Care to give any examples?

Giving an example as it's happening. Since @Marquis participated on this thread, maybe you can verify with him that it happens.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and _Minsk
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
They come in waves sometimes. I was gona say to report it to the mods but they're on it today!
when i see something like that i want to report it to the mods but i dont know if its a prolifer who THINKS they know best or just a member who honestly wants to help out

Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Skathon, AJ. and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Yes? How so?

Giving an example as it's happening. Since @Marquis participated on this thread, maybe you can verify with him that it happens.

Well, if you count one-man attacks, then I guess there are attacks every now and then. But let's call it that then. When you use the word "attack" it sounds like several individuals are involved in some kind of co-ordinated fashion.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
when i see something like that i want to report it to the mods but i dont know if its a prolifer who THINKS they know best or just a member who honestly wants to help out
With this guy today, he had a new account and was commenting under pretty much every thread in the suicide discussion area. So it was pretty obvious it wasn't a member who wants to help out. I mean I try and help people out sometimes but only if I can see that they want help or if it's over in the recovery section.

Reactions: XYZ, GoodPersonEffed and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
With this guy today, he had a new account and was commenting under pretty much every thread in the suicide discussion area. So it was pretty obvious it wasn't a member who wants to help out. I mean I try and help people out sometimes but only if I can see that they want help or if it's over in the recovery section.
with me i dont want to come off as a prolifer but i like to make sure its not something spontaneous and that they are 100% sure about it. you cant take that back you know?

Reactions: sufferingalways, Abgrundanziehung, Deleted member 17949 and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Well, if you count one-man attacks, then I guess there are attacks every now and then. But let's call it that then. When you use the word "attack" it sounds like several individuals are involved in some kind of co-ordinated fashion.

Is it me or is there an influx of pro-lifers on this site all of a sudden?

I don't know what your deal is, whether you want to see your own version of things or you yourself are subversive. What I do know is that when we engage you consistently do a lot of diverting and reframing, and it feels crazy-making to try to have a conversation with you because you don't agree to have the same conversation. I'm done. Ignore button engaged. I sincerely wish you well. Buh-bye.

Reactions: raindrops, XYZ, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't know what your deal is, whether you want to see your own version of things or you yourself are subversive. What I do know is that when we engage you consistently do a lot of diverting and reframing, and it feels crazy-making to try to have a conversation with you because you don't agree to have the same conversation. I'm done. Ignore button engaged. I sincerely wish you well. Buh-bye.

Noted.

I

ilovenightmares

Alcohol is my medication
Jul 4, 2020
Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't recovery count as pro-life?
I guess the difference is the pro-lifers you mention just come here to preach?

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
attack (n) :
an aggressive and violent action against a person or place

Nothing about an attack requiring multiple assailants. Don't know ya and not trying to start (or continue) an argument...but come on. What are you even talking about? @GoodPersonEffed made a good point, just concede it and move on lol. This stuff can and does happen here, I've only been here a week and a half and I've seen several examples. You've been here almost a year...if you say you haven't seen it, you're probably not paying attention. In which case you probably shouldn't be arguing the point? Denying it or minimizing it makes people wonder what you're really on here for...not an accusation btw, it just feels a little sketchy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Sinai Silence, XYZ and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
no recovery is ones option and they still for the most part agree and understand suicide. while a prolifer think suicide is wrong and sinful and.....theres no reasoning with these people because theyve never been where we are.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Dreamless Sleep and brood
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

In this environment, recovery is not pro-life but pro-choice, choosing to live rather than choosing to suicide, and not negating either choice. The pro-lifers deny the right to choose or the "rightness" of the choice to suicide.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, raindrops, Abgrundanziehung and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
yeah, pro lifers come across as preachy but they also don't respect that it's a choice. The guy earlier made a comment along the lines of 'suicide isn't an option. Go talk to family and your friends or even a therapist'. For most people on here family/friends tend to be a bit of an issue and isn't really an option

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, raindrops, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
attack (n) :
an aggressive and violent action against a person or place

Nothing about an attack requiring multiple assailants. Don't know ya and not trying to start (or continue) an argument...but come on. What are you even talking about? @GoodPersonEffed made a good point, just concede it and move on lol. This stuff can and does happen here, I've only been here a week and a half and I've seen several examples. You've been here almost a year...if you say you haven't seen it, you're probably not paying attention. In which case you probably shouldn't be arguing the point?

Compare it to the difference between a single religioius lunatic and a terror attack. Well, I guess it's of little important. Fair enough, they are pro-lifer attacks then.

Denying it or minimizing it makes people wonder what you're really on here for...not an accusation btw, it just feels a little sketchy.

I don't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Soul, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
'suicide isn't an option. Go talk to family and your friends or even a therapist'.
This just goes to show their ignorance on the subject. To a degree they are right. Suicide isn't an option. But not in the way they mean it. I'm sure none of us woke up one day and said "I want to be suicidal" therefore, no it's not an option. But it also shows their ignorance because most of not all of here are here because we've been abused by family or friends in one way or another so.... Yeah I'm sure talking to them would be really helpful. Lol

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 19276 and XYZ
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Compare it to the difference between a single religioius lunatic and a terror attack. Well, I guess it's of little important. Fair enough, they are pro-lifer attacks then.
I'm inclined to agree with you on this one. A few solo pro lifers hardly constitute a real attack.

We do sometimes have coordinated efforts against us though. The father of Callie Lewis was organizing people to dox and slander high profile members of this site earlier this year even.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm inclined to agree with you on this one. A few solo pro lifers hardly constitute a real attack.

We do sometimes have coordinated efforts against us though. The father of Callie Lewis was organizing people to dox and slander high profile members of this site earlier this year even.

I was unaware of the Callie Lewis-related attack. I stand corrected.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I was unaware of the Callie Lewis-related attack. I stand corrected.
A certain member I'll only refer to as J4 was definitely making it worse then it had to be though. She organized a "counter attack" and basically poked the bee's nest even further.

I heard all about it from various members and saw the threats/screenshots etc. I was asked to participate but I respectfully declined to get involved. It was a mess but after about a week it ended.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Worthless_nobody, Soul and 3 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Cool, I love pro-lifers. Such a lovely bunch, so much wisdom and experience. Such knowledge of the human condition, such beautiful trust and hope for the suffering, and such a selfless willingness to put in time and effort to save their fellow humans from suicide.

Dearest pro-lifers, look no further! I am your ticket to heaven. If you want to save my sorry pagan ass from eternal damnation, send me a private message. I appreciate long, heartfelt letters full of personal anecdotes, so please write me a lot. Make me a believer! I am as ripe as a soft, fragant peach on a hot summer's day. Pick me!!!

Oh and don't mind if you get a message saying XYZ has disabled private conversations, your special message will pass through.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, it's_all_a_game, raindrops and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
A certain member I'll only refer to as J4 was definitely making it worse then it had to be though. She organized a "counter attack" and basically poked the bee's nest even further.

I heard all about it from various members and saw the threats/screenshots etc. I was asked to participate but I respectfully declined to get involved. It was a mess but after about a week it ended.
Oh yes that was one shitstorm of a week. I did my best to do damage limitation and even try and get a dialogue out of it but it was like a train crash. I was appalled by the whole thing, there was fallout for members too. We had a chance to show integrity and respect but we blew it spectacularly.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Worthless_nobody, Brink and 2 others