A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Fucking cunts. And they fucking make up 99.5% of society. We're fucking surrounded by cunts who expect us to suffer and have no fucking idea the torture they're forcing us to endure

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, LetmeCTB566, MeaningDork and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate people like that, I'm certainly disgusted by how we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. It's hellish to me how we cannot have the option to just easily die in peace.

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, LetmeCTB566, MeaningDork and 2 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I also hate people like that, I'm certainly disgusted by how we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. It's hellish to me how we cannot have the option to just easily die in peace.
The UK is particularly bad. I wish I lived in Canada or Switzerland among more understanding empathetic people

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The UK is particularly bad. I wish I lived in Canada or Switzerland among more understanding empathetic people
A lot of Canadians are actually still very pro-life...

Reactions: MeaningDork
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Unfortunately most of society doesn't care about the mentally ill

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and aGoodDayToDie
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
A lot of Canadians are actually still very pro-life...
Yet they have MAID. A massive leap of progress. I can't imagine the UK going that way until at least everyone currently alive is dead. 100 years at least. We're in the fucking dark ages. Fuck everyone

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and divinemistress36
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Yet they have MAID. A massive leap of progress. I can't imagine the UK going that way until at least everyone currently alive is dead. 100 years at least. We're in the fucking dark ages. Fuck everyone
And yet only around 31% of Canadians are for MAID for the mentally ill. The while there has been an increase in acceptance for it be expanded to those who are only mentally ill, the vast majoirty of Canadians are still against it.

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
And yet only around 31% of Canadians are for MAID for the mentally ill. The while there has been an increase in acceptance for it be expanded to those who are only mentally ill, the vast majoirty of Canadians are still against it.
Ignorant fucking human beings I fucking hate humanity

Reactions: Immensevoid and divinemistress36
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Ignorant fucking human beings I fucking hate humanity
Yup, sadly people learning to accept and respect others bodily autonomy is a long and slow process.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I can't bring myself to hate them. My death will be punishment enough for anyone who deems it wrong.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I live in the UK and its quite accepting of suicide here and suicide rates are very low, about 0.01% of people CTB.

It depends how we define pro-life, I'm sure almost everyone wants to live life. Those of us who want to CTB are a tiny percentage.

Hating people for enjoying life can only cause ourselves more pain and suffering, nothing good can come of it. We will never convince normal people that CTB is a good idea.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
People still think all mentally ill can be treated

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Don't even get me started on the UK. At least the American government gives their citizens the options of guns. The things I would do for a gun, it's not even funny at this point.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, aGoodDayToDie and divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't even get me started on the UK. At least the American government gives their citizens the options of guns. The things I would do for a gun, it's not even funny at this point.
Odd, I find the UK very accepting of suicide. We have so many methods easily available here.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
They suck. They just can't accept that some problems can't be solved, like my medical issues and chronic pain. Of course they'll change their tune when it happens to them. Assholes! Because of them my end will most likely be violent and very unpleasant.

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and divinemistress36
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Odd, I find the UK very accepting of suicide. We have so many methods easily available here.
No we don't!!!! And I wouldn't call people accepting, either. Noone gets it except the 0.01% who are themselves suicidal.
No guns.
Nembutal virtually impossible to get.
Morphine extremely tightly controlled. Hard to get even on dark net.
Heroin highly illegal and if found often terrible quality.
SN a horrible death and now harder to get than ever
Fentanyl virtually impossible to get.

All the methods available are either extremely painful, or require willpower that most people don't have. High failure rates and if survived mean utterly horrific suffering

• Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and divinemistress36
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Very complex and nuanced take. Thanks for your contribution to the forum.

• Yay!
Reactions: MeaningDork and breezeboy
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Very complex and nuanced take. Thanks for your contribution to the forum.
I take it you're being an unempathetic, sarcastic elitist dick. Thank YOU for YOUR contribution

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
People still think all mentally ill can be treated
Yeah, but they aren't the majority and the majority is sadly very vocal about the fact that they don't like what the Canadian government is doing.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
People will continue to kill themselves in horrific ways

Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Unless you can actively do something about it... Try not to think about it. Being angry like at is real suffering, so no point...

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie, UKscotty and divinemistress36
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Unless you can actively do something about it... Try not to think about it. Being angry like at is real suffering, so no point...
Thanks. I wish I could. Everything I go through just brings me right back to the thought. It's like being in prison and trying not to think about the 4 gray walls trapping you there

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and ijustwishtodie
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I take it you're being an unempathetic, sarcastic elitist dick. Thank YOU for YOUR contribution
I'm unempathetic? Just because the curren system is failing us, doesn't make it good idea to allow the goverment to dispose of everyone who expresses a mere whiff of suicidality. That's cynical as fuck.