• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
This is not a "temporary crisis". I've been depressed and suicidal for many years. Pro lifers downplay peoples suffering and put everyone in the same category. And they try to remove the only site on the internet that helps me. I will never have any respect for them, I despise them.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
"Pro-lifers", as they are called on here, are often a bit limited. People who have never been seriously suicidal can absolutely not understand what we are talking about.
In my opinion, if I have no clue about a topic, it s better to be quiet.
Unfortunately the world is full of entitled people.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
They truly do just create more harm, it disgusts me how so many are pro-life even know existing is nothing more than meaningless suffering, I don't understand those who wouldn't want the option of a peaceful way to cease existing as what if existence gets much more torturous for them, do they really all want to die slowly and in agony from old age. The fact that there is no acceptance towards suicide as a valid personal choice is criminal to me.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Everyone makes life worse. Our selfishness keeps me from the salvation I seek so dearly

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I have grown up in a family and environment where man is expected to die slowly from old age. Nothing else is accepted. I am expected to be tormented to death by old age in any event: chronic pain, chronic illness, chronic disability, poverty and homelessness. It is taboo to talk about death and suicide. It seems that these people want to live forever. Anyway, they are in denial of death. There are people who want to have dementia and they want to end up in wheelchair in nursing home. I think that they don´t understand that the last decades in life are a long death process or they are just afraid of death. If a man dies of disease at the age of sixty-nine, they say "What a shame that he didn´t even get to live seventy years." It is not easy to die by suicide in this environment but I think that I am also unlucky for these relatives are mean, old and unable to want to understand new things. How can people procreate when they don´t want people to die - I have to die because I was born.