bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
i fucking hate those "anti-suicide" people that tell us that there's another way out and that we're gonna get stronger through our suffering.

so, when i was in high school there was this girl who used to bully me and i've lost almost all my friends just bc of a stupid rumor she spread about me. I remember she told me that i was a whore, that i was unlovable, that i would end up all alone, that i should ctb and things like that.

During the yellow september she used to act like a whole different person, she even helped the school to promote an anti-suicide campaing. How can someone make other people suffer yet they still support anti-suicide shit?

aside from school, we can see how many people act just like she did. When i was 16 i attempted suicide and the next day i was forced to go the church and there was my aunt.

The first thing she did when she saw me? She told me i was gonna die from cancer (no, idk why she told me that) and that i was looking bad with my new hair (i had dyed it black), last month she told me that ppl would bully me at college bc of my sh scars, she called me awful names and laughed at me w/ my cousin like it's all funny to her.

she's also anti-suicide. Why is there some ppl make us feel like shit and support those kind of stuff? There is no answer. They're just a bunch of selfish hypocrites. I'm suicidal since i was 13 and no one rlly cares but they always act like they do. It makes me so pissed off cause i know that in end no one really wants to save you so why they just don't let us die already instead of "saving" us.

Maybe they think that "saving us" from a "permanent solution" will make them look like they're good persons but they refuse to see all the suffering and all the pain that we've been through. Fuck them bro.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, DepressedChemMajor, Adûnâi and 13 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's much easier for people to acknowledge the good they do and ignore all the harm they've caused to those around them and pro-lifers are no exception to this. They tend to be self-righteousness and believe that they are doing God's work by spamming hotlines and empty platitudes all over the place.

If these people actually started to reflect on their actions and tried to actually improve themselves than maybe there would be a decrease in suicides but pro-lifers are generally a very lazy and, while usually well-intentioned, misguided bunch. They prefer going down the easy route instead of actually taking the time to listen to chronically suicidal people, taking the time to advocate for systematic changes and social changes, and reflect on themselves and their own actions.

There are a lot of things that I have done in the past that I have come to regret and I still worry about how my past actions may have permanently fucked up the lives of those unlucky enough to have come into contact with me. It always amazes me how pro-lifers are unable to actually reflect on their past actions, meanwhile, I, one of the biggest idiots out there, had started to come to realization as to how shitty I used to be back when I was 14.

But then again, I guess in a society that has a very black and white view on what it means to be good or bad, it is very easy to not realize that most people are mixture both, rather than one or the other. Still, if you are going to run around, playing saviour, maybe you should actually try and reflect on how you may have hurt others in the past and could have potentially been a factor into others becoming suicidal, or at least mentally unwell, before preaching about how sad suicide is and yada yada...

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Adûnâi, bloodystarzklt and 3 others
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
aw, i think there is definitly a stigma against suicide and thats simply because its considered as "the wrong choice" but truthfully i don't believe there is much of a wrong choice, people are entitled to the right to end their suffering one way or another and its kind of sad that we as a society only offer that in select countries (and even then in those few countries, your situation has to be so drastic enough for them to wanna do anything) the system is so corrupt and messed up but theres unfortunatly nothing we can really do about it, at least not for now, i've seen so many threads on here with people who have a strong voice for this stuff and it breaks my heart to see their name crossed out, knowing they'll never be able to fight against it anymore, but at least they're at peace now

and you are right on that to call them out for hypocriticism, most people want to look like a good person to the masses but towards a small group or someone in particular? it couldn't matter to them, sorry to hear about that, hopefully whatever remainder of life you have left, it'll be spent in peace, in life or in death

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Adûnâi, Readytogohome and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
For one I guess- who would they have to pick on if we all suicided?!!

That girl at your school sounded suspiciously like a narcissist. Not just the bullying aspect of it- the spreading lies about you and then trying to look self righteous by promoting an anti-suicide campaign. Most normies would see that as a good thing.

I feel pretty sure I grew up with a narcissist. I recommend the YouTube channels: 'Live Abuse Free' and 'The Crappy Childhood Fairy.' Not like it can ever be an official diagnosis but- it helped me to learn about and identify narcissistic behaviour. I'm sorry you have had such unpleasant people in your life.

Reactions: myusername890 and bloodystarzklt
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
For one I guess- who would they have to pick on if we all suicided?!!

That girl at your school sounded suspiciously like a narcissist. Not just the bullying aspect of it- the spreading lies about you and then trying to look self righteous by promoting an anti-suicide campaign. Most normies would see that as a good thing.

I feel pretty sure I grew up with a narcissist. I recommend the YouTube channels: 'Live Abuse Free' and 'The Crappy Childhood Fairy.' Not like it can ever be an official diagnosis but- it helped me to learn about and identify narcissistic behaviour. I'm sorry you have had such unpleasant people in your life.
thank you for your words and the recommendations, i will surely look them up. Sending you lots of love<3
aw, i think there is definitly a stigma against suicide and thats simply because its considered as "the wrong choice" but truthfully i don't believe there is much of a wrong choice, people are entitled to the right to end their suffering one way or another and its kind of sad that we as a society only offer that in select countries (and even then in those few countries, your situation has to be so drastic enough for them to wanna do anything) the system is so corrupt and messed up but theres unfortunatly nothing we can really do about it, at least not for now, i've seen so many threads on here with people who have a strong voice for this stuff and it breaks my heart to see their name crossed out, knowing they'll never be able to fight against it anymore, but at least they're at peace now

and you are right on that to call them out for hypocriticism, most people want to look like a good person to the masses but towards a small group or someone in particular? it couldn't matter to them, sorry to hear about that, hopefully whatever remainder of life you have left, it'll be spent in peace, in life or in death
i fully agree w/ you! It's also really sad for me to see ppl come to the point of their lifes that they feel like there's no more other options than ctb, i always cry a little w/ the goodbye threads. Thank you for the kind words, i wish you nothing but the best.🌼

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: logi3535 and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that those people do is just make others suffer even more, I'm also disgusted by them. If other people wish to cease existing on their own terms it's always a valid personal choice, it's not something for them to decide anyway, it certainly is disgusting how they just invalidate suffering and try to prolong it no matter what, if one wishes to cease existing they should be able to just die in peace.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Adûnâi, bloodystarzklt and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Pro lifers don't care about your personal life or even whether you recover or not. Their goal isn't to make us feel like life is worth living but rather that their goal is to keep us alive for as long as possible by restricting peaceful methods which reduces how much people kill themselves as the current available methods requires a lot of strength and bravery. They do this in the hopes that people don't kill themselves and live for as long as possible in the hopes that they'll grow to appreciate life again but they won't do anything to make sure our lives will be good

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Adûnâi, bloodystarzklt and 2 others
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
All that those people do is just make others suffer even more, I'm also disgusted by them. If other people wish to cease existing on their own terms it's always a valid personal choice, it's not something for them to decide anyway, it certainly is disgusting how they just invalidate suffering and try to prolong it no matter what, if one wishes to cease existing they should be able to just die in peace.
Yes, I always agreed with you, even when I was still a guest on this site. Either way, they're just selfish people who think that prolonging and romanticizing our suffering will make things better for us, but in reality they only make things worse. Ultimately we know they are just hypocrites who don't even care and are just making suicide inaccessible to all of us. I appreciate your words, sending lots of love.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
People are vile slave-owners. What's even worse, they don't even possess self-awareness. Their thoughts are usually akin to pheromones. Like my mom supports abortion but not suicide, or Zelensky AND me even though Zelensky wants to kill me... Contradictory minds that never showed intelligence or inner honesty.

Reactions: bloodystarzklt