FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that pro-lifers do is invalidate people's suffering and make those who want to die feel even worse. I cannot stand anything pro-life, it repulses me, I hate how they force their insensitive rhetoric everywhere, even on here, pro-lifers should never be allowed on here, those people disgust me, it's disgusting how they cannot mind their own business and just insult people who are already suffering. It's delusional in the first place to believe that suicidal people need "help" and that there is something wrong with the individual when they wish to be permanently relieved from this futile and cruel existence. It's insane when people act in such a way as the true problem will always lie in existence itself.

But anyway pro-lifers remind me of why I hate this human species so much, humans will always be the worst species. The thought of eternal non-existence certainly sounds so comforting, free from judgemental and ignorant humans who force their deluded worship of existence onto other people. No matter what they say existence will always be nothing more than meaningless and undesirable suffering, the true mental illness is holding anti-suicide beliefs in this hellish world where we are all just deteriorating, slowly dying and waiting around to die anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, thewalkingdread, kvsvenky100 and 4 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
One could even say it's quite ridonculous(beyond ridiculous).
I really feel like ridonculous would be a great addition to your arsenal.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yeah, I really don't understand what is so hard to understand about us.

*We didn't ask to be here.
*We don't want to be here.
*There is a way for us to not be here.
*We want to utilize that way.

It's that simple.

Reactions: myusername890, Immensevoid, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
People want to believe what they believe, but what is real.

Reactions: myusername890 and kvsvenky100
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
They are when they think they know better and haven't experienced what most of us have. But there are some who have a clue

Reactions: kvsvenky100
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Pro-lifers do not understand. They have no experience. They know not what they say.
They are terrible advocates for their cause. They are insensitive toward the suffering because they have not experienced it.
A little humility from them would go a long way.

Reactions: kvsvenky100