• Pro-choice leaning

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Pro- CTB leaning

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
justanotherhuman237

justanotherhuman237

Sep 10, 2023
I common topic on here is a persons beliefs considering ctb. From what I've seen you can either think that death is never the answer, it's the persons choice, or that suicide is the answer to depression. I think most people will be pro choice but Im curious what category you fall under.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
you should add pro choice pro life leaning and pro choice pro ctb leaning

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Other people can exist all they want to, but my belief is that it's always preferable to not exist regardless of the circumstances, I believe that suicide is the only truly rational thing to wish for as after all only death can bring true relief from suffering, I see it as the most terrible burden having the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped in a flesh prison that we are slaves to.

I don't believe that existence could ever be worth enduring, there is no value to something so unnecessary and futile as existing, it just causes harm, existence itself is nothing more than a horrific mistake that would be better off permanently erased.

I see suicide as self care, it's suffering prevention and I believe that having the option of an instant and permanent escape from this existence at any moment is absolutely essential, as one shouldn't have to suffer in this harmful existence they were tragically burdened with for even a second longer than they wish to.

I will always see it as objectively better to die as one cannot be harmed by not existing yet there is unlimited potential for harm and torment in this meaningless existence that just leads to death and decay anyway, there was never a need for existence, and I view existence as the true problem that can only be solved by death.

I see beauty in permanently ceasing to exist, I believe the less time spent trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence the better but of course only never existing at all is ultimate perfection.

Reactions: justanotherhuman237 and redeyepiranha
justanotherhuman237

justanotherhuman237

Sep 10, 2023
Other people can exist all they want to, but my belief is that it's always preferable to not exist regardless of the circumstances, I believe that suicide is the only truly rational thing to wish for as after all only death can bring true relief from suffering, I see it as the most terrible burden having the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped in a flesh prison that we are slaves to.

I don't believe that existence could ever be worth enduring, there is no value to something so unnecessary and futile as existing, it just causes harm, existence itself is nothing more than a horrific mistake that would be better off permanently erased.

I see suicide as self care, it's suffering prevention and I believe that having the option of an instant and permanent escape from this existence at any moment is absolutely essential, as one shouldn't have to suffer in this harmful existence they were tragically burdened with for even a second longer than they wish to.

I will always see it as objectively better to die as one cannot be harmed by not existing yet there is unlimited potential for harm and torment in this meaningless existence that just leads to death and decay anyway, there was never a need for existence, and I view existence as the true problem that can only be solved by death.

I see beauty in permanently ceasing to exist, I believe the less time spent trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence the better but of course only never existing at all is ultimate perfection.
All extremely valid! I can agree with you on a lot of points