FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Anything anti-suicide is very evil and that is undeniable. It's evil to wish to trap people in this existence that was so harmfully imposed onto them in the first place, even despite the fact that existence is undeniably so cruel and futile with the risk of suffering much more always being there at any moment with no limit as to how much one can suffer.

To want to force people to delay the inevitable in this objectively hellish reality is beyond disgusting, it will always be evil as such a thing just creates harm. If one sees existence as undesirable or just doesn't want to continue then that's always a valid way to feel, in fact to me wanting suicide is all that feels rational, as all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for, and only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead.

To me it's the most important right to have the option to peacefully prevent unnecessary future suffering in an existence that leads to nothing but decay and death anyway. Anything which is against supporting this human right, and instead suggests that people must continue to suffer in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything will always be evil to me.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: sserafim, Suicidebydeath, treetop.grazer and 4 others