• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
I saw this community's Twitter account today and was shocked by the amount of hate and bullying of outsiders. I'm so sorry for the community's moderators who have to deal with this sh!t every day. These moderators have to go through the worst to maintain this loving, supportive, and peaceful community. For us, this community is one of the last straws we cling to. I'm really thankful for this community's existence and the philosophy it stands for. I don't care what these people think or believe in; they have the right to their own opinions, but they do NOT have the right to bully others. They claim they are pro-life and that we "need to have the help we deserve," but instead of doing that, they bully us and call us a "death cult"! Is that how they are going to achieve this? Is that supposed to make us feel better and less depressed?! And what have governments done for us to "get the help we deserve"? If you don't believe in our philosophy and are not willing to respect it, fine! At least do and stand by what you say you believe in! But no, these people are hypocrites. They don't care if we are alive or dead, happy or miserable; they just care to be right, and they think they are entitled to force their own ideology on us and bully us because they are right and we are wrong.

IMG 20240723 194753

Pro-choice does not always lead to suicide anyway. Sometimes, just the comfort of knowing that there's an exit is what makes you want to give this life another chance to prove that it's worth living. This comfort can ease the pain and anxiety of constantly thinking that you'd have to deal with all of this sh!t till the end. And this alone is enough to make you less depressed and more willing to try again.

For me, no one on this God's green Earth could convince me out of suicide. But knowing this community, and knowing that there's a way out waiting for me when the right time comes, all these suicidal thoughts started to become lighter, and I'm not as obsessed with thinking of how and where I can find the right method and tools and fearing to death that I'm going to be stuck forever in this loop. I mean, if someone at that time gave me a cyanide pill, I'd swallow it without giving it a second thought because I know I wouldn't get this chance again if I were reluctant. But now that I know there are many methods available, and they are easy and peaceful, I'm more willing to wait for the right time when I feel that the pain is very, very unbearable. Thank you to the moderators for giving us hope.

To think that at the worst crucial moment one can escape from the pain by committing suicide, one can live for the moment easier. So by distributing this book, I want to make this stifling society an easier place to live. That is the goal of this book. And I never intend to encourage readers to commit suicide. ~ Wataru Tsurumi

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, AndroidAmongHumans, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
A lot of these people seem to have this weird tendency to act as though the users on this site are somehow both helpless little idiots who are being pushed to commit suicide and evil gremlins who get off to other people ctbing. Which is it? I've seen pro-lifers talk about how someone should hack this site and dox all of us while also talking about all the poor mentally ill people on here. These people seem to care more about how this site makes them feel rather than about what this site means to us or the well-being of the mentally ill. We are somehow both the victims and antagonists in their eyes.

I wish pro-lifers would just leave us alone and maybe focus on doing actual shit to help people. They remind of those people who will whine about the mental health of those from certain marginalized demographics, only to then say gross and discriminatory things about them in the same breath. You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: GoatHerder and AndroidAmongHumans
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
i wonder if some people really understand the distress we live through?. Its one thing having to live with pain and its another thing when we have the luxury of reasonable health.!

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder, Jarni and pthnrdnojvsc