• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vindica

vindica

Planning my exit strategy
May 1, 2023
I'm looking for media, be it fictional TV shows, films, books, games, non-fiction documentaries, music, podcasts, etc. that has pro-choice and/or pro-death views. I feel like I'm not fully convinced to CTB yet even though I know my prospects are grim, and I want to understand what my peers think to better form my resolve.

As a light warning, there might be spoilers in this thread for certain media depending on how people pitch it.

For the time being, I personally know of fictional media that involves characters self-destructing or going through a metaphorical transformation that could be interpreted as suicide.

I'll start with some anime and video game recommendations:

- Madoka Magica (2011) TV series, specifically the final film Rebellion Story (2014), in which a character chooses to transform herself and drag every person she knows down with her. I'm keeping the summary intentionally vague because the series and movies do a great job of establishing and breaking expectations, and it's best to go in blind with little to no expectations.
- Yume Nikki (2004), an indie horror RPG Maker game centered around a shut-in girl who refuses to go outside and spends her time exploring her dreams instead.
- Elden Ring video game - this one might be controversial, but I personally think the game romanticizes the idea of "honorable deaths, dying in a blaze of glory" and "dying on one's own terms," instead of the latter option being "dying before you could fulfill your purpose, and dying because of futility and weakness." I may have interpreted the game's plot incorrectly, but I'd love to hear people's thoughts, as well as their recommendations.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
It only comes up in the last few minutes, but one of the endings in Cyberpunk 2077 has an unexpectedly reasonable attitude towards suicide that kinda made me feel things ;; there are a few points where the game says outright that its a personal choice you (the player character) are entitled to make on your own.

vindica

vindica

Planning my exit strategy
May 1, 2023
haha i recently played yume nikki, good game. reminds me of pocket mirror, oneshot and omori
I'm also planning to play Omori after I finish my current Needy Streamer Overload playthrough! 😊 I'm glad Omori has become so famous. It was created by one of my favorite artists and I look forward to playing it. I also appreciate the other game recs you've added! I'll make sure to check them out. 👀

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
I'm also planning to play Omori after I finish my current Needy Streamer Overload playthrough! 😊 I'm glad Omori has become so famous. It was created by one of my favorite artists and I look forward to playing it. I also appreciate the other game recs you've added! I'll make sure to check them out. 👀
have fun!

• Yay!
Reactions: vindica
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Ever Deeper Honesty. You just have to google it and it's the first website that shows up. It's free to read online or download.