Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Was just wondering if anyone knew of any good pro ana sites?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sourpink and L I F E T O L O S E
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
sounds like cringe

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
instagram.com

• Yay!
Reactions: sickofbeinghere, LionsTigersAndBears and Amumu
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
there's very few left. they're kinda antiquated at this point to those of us who used them in their golden age lol.
I understand needing that sense of community but I also don't want to provide resources, kind of conflicted.
I guess, do your own homework and maybe you'll find what you're looking for. I don't feel it ethical to provide links, despite being a long term anorexic and having been a member of such forums.

Reactions: CatabolicSeed
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
As a recovered anorexic, please don't seek these out, they're poison. They will make your life worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: sickofbeinghere and sourpink
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
As a recovered anorexic, please don't seek these out, they're poison. They will make your life worse.
agreed.
those places just turn EDs into competitive sports with spectators and other participants. in some cases I've found genuine feelings of being understood and solidarity, but at the end of the day it really does more harm than good, unless you're a revolving door patient/ED lifer, and as one of those people myself I wouldn't wish it on anyone, hence my refusal to provide direct resources. my being conflicted solely comes from my own perspective that in some cases, the community support can be beneficial, but of course I can only weigh the pros and cons for myself personally, and for no one else.
but we all know if someone with a budding ED is determined, and usually naive, they can find such spaces.

* edited to fix a grammatical error. those things bother me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatabolicSeed
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
idk huge community on twitter tho