• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Could someone tell me how to send a private message? When I click a profile it says I don't have permission.
New members cannot send PMs until they have been active for a certain amount of time, or reached a sufficient number of posts. I don't know what the time or number of posts is. But eventually, if you stick around and make enough of a contribution you will see the option appear.

Some profiles may not allow other members to send them a PM.

S

sanz1014

Sep 20, 2022
Let us know if there are any further issues regarding the Private Message system!
I am having issues using private messages. When I click on a profile name, it doesn't give me an option to private message. It only gives an option to follow or ignore. And when I click on their profile name link, it says "You do not have permission to use this feature"

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I am having issues using private messages. When I click on a profile name, it doesn't give me an option to private message. It only gives an option to follow or ignore. And when I click on their profile name link, it says "You do not have permission to use this feature"
Sounds like it might be the users personal settings. You can set your account so people cant see your profile (most seems to have this) and you can also set it so people can't message you. Considering you're only at 5 posts, it could just be that your count is too low (the most likely I think)

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Could someone tell me how to send a private message? When I click a profile it says I don't have permission.
Same here. What do I need to do to get permission? thank you for your response in advance

A

ANR123

Nov 5, 2022
I think like me, as a new member you haven't hit the "made-enough-posts" threshold for being allowed to send messages yet. The threshold is 20 posts before you can pm someone I think?

Koppite

Koppite

Aug 6, 2021
Re PM: do conversations just disappear? I have a couple of them ongoing but unless the person has just messaged me and it's unread, I can't see them.
Where do I find my conversations please?

feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
I'm sorry that this is a dumb question, but can someone tell me the difference between "start chat" and "start conversation"? Which one is the same as a PM?

Reactions: LostInNowhere
bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
So is it replies or starting new threads that I haven't done enough of? In order to be able to dm people.

C

Cthelll’s_tENDrils

May 24, 2023
It won't let me pm anybody or click on their account

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
are the DDOS attacks are happening due to an exploit in the PM protocol?