ivzxkou

ivzxkou

finding new ways to feel empty
Apr 1, 2023
i used to take a lot of pride in my resilience. the absolutely horrible life situations i've had to go through and "at least i'm still here!". but isn't that just a sad excuse. "at least i'm still here" but nothing to show for it. i resent that mentality i used to have. maybe if i spent less time boasting about how strong i am and actually just CTB things wouldn't have spiraled out of control, less people would be involved, and everyone would be happier. i just don't think i'm supposed to be here. that's all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Forever Sleep, kitty_kat and 1 other person
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
Same tbh. So many times I've told myself "it's fine, we've been through this already", "it's been worse", but what's even the point of making it through? It's not like things have ever got better, despite the fact that people love repeating how they will. No one ever tells you HOW to get better, they just repeat some empty bullshit that doesn't change a thing, and tell you how good you are for just being alive. All the while you just keep falling deeper ad deeper

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I think once you reach a certain point you realize that nothing really matters. Everyone and everything will eventually disappear from this earth. We are here temporary and some of us are forced to stay, living a life of quiet desperation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally see no value in suffering all for the sake of it, as to me, at the end of the day there is nothing to be gained by it, instead existing is just a disadvantage that I would of course be better off without. All suffering is completely worthless and unnecessary, life really is the most futile process that could only ever lead to decay from age until we inevitably cease existing. It's a curse to be trapped in this world filled with potential for endless harm.

Reactions: floralheaddress