• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I've always understood that by choosing to cbt, you are paying a price to endure that moment of suffering to be released from this life.

It's by no means easy as we know. But one thing that I'm come to realize is there can be a devastating price for failing to end your life.

Everything that drives us to want to die. The accumation of all these horrible things that drive us to suicide just keep compounding.

You find yourself waking up everyday regretting not taking your life. Thinking how you failed yourself by not doing what so clearly had to be done.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, worthIess, marchshift and 13 others
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Story of my life summed up perfectly

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift, Chronicoverwhelm, sserafim and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I relate to this really hard. I hope we both find a way out, whatever that entails.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, marchshift, Chronicoverwhelm and 2 others
T

tappingout91

Jan 27, 2024
This is me, deeply. I desperately want to ctb and I hate that it is such a difficult leap and that my survival instinct is still so strong. I just want to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, marchshift, Chronicoverwhelm and 3 others
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
100 % true for me. Devastating price indeed.

Reactions: marchshift and sserafim
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I am gearing up and practicing everyday,doing trial runs and accessing what I feel during that time.I am preparing myself,thinking of ctb like a grand event I must prepare for.They are baby steps,but Death and I will find each other soon enough.

Reactions: marchshift, Alexei_Kirillov, dggtscccvfd and 2 others