• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Imagine yourself several decades from now lying in a chair while some nurses feed you and other shit, isn't it better to avoid that garbage? I think that if we are reflective, a good argument for suicide can be simply not wanting to be subjected to the medicalization of life and the management of death. It is as if this society were a tyrannical regime that squeezes its citizens until they are breathless. Better to avoid that shit and say "it's over." Suicide is also a political act, a rebellion against a dirty and dark tyranny that forces life to be extended beyond all limits as they would say "human", but nothing more human than cruelty and torture. Nobody wants to become an object of manipulation by third parties. Screw those slogans that propose the path to a comfortable old age when there is nothing more hateful than being a wreck.

Never let death rob you of the dignity of dying voluntarily.

"The world of the happy man is a different world from the unhappy (man).
In the same way, in death, the world does not change, but ends."
- Wittgenstein, Tractatus logico-philosopbicus

"...voluntary death constitutes an free of choice: no carcinoma corrodes me, no infection overwhelms me, no uremia crisis takes my breath away, it's me who raise your hand on myself, who dies after swallowing a mount of barbiturates, "from the hand to mouth."
- Jean Amery, On Suicide: A Discourse on Voluntary Death

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
good post . i agree. old age is hell. i worked in a nursing home this doctor describes the nightmares :

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Aging is horrible in itself. Starts of slow and then it just gets exponentially worse and worse with time. They keep talking about a "magic cure" on the way but I don't believe it - not in the next many decades at least...