A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
I have posted very similar post like these a lot of times but idc. I am getting very tired of feeling so bad of who I am and what I look like. I really hate living like this. I feel physically uncomfortable all the time especially talking or smiling. I don't have any real friends and it's because of this anxiety surrounding my appearance. I know some people think that's it's not a big deal but it really does feel like the end of the world to me. I look at the mirror or into a camera I just feel so disgusted and try to figure out what's wrong with me. Sometimes I feel I can fix myself others times I think there's no point. I avoid going out just to not show my face because I know i would be too uncomfortable to enjoy whatever im doing. I know I can make friends and can talk to people I have and sometimes do but it's like I've made a barrier or like a prison. It doesn't matter what people say to me like if they say I look good or no one cares what you look like I still feel the same. I think I will always feel like this always and it is miserable so I think my only option is killing myself. I don't know when people say planned suicides work best so I think maybe during Christmas or some random weekend. Idk.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, Endex, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
brdhndz

brdhndz

Oct 18, 2022
I feel this- my appearance isn't my biggest source of anxiety or discomfort but at times it's totally debilitating. My cousin is getting married later this month and as a bridesmaid, I can't really get out of wearing a dress at the wedding. For me, a lot of it is to do with gender dysphoria and of course, I don't want to make any assumptions about your situation, but the appearance aspect is relatable. It's just such a huge part of how everyone perceives you and it's so miserable and uncomfortable to feel like what they're seeing isn't right.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Endex, CTB Dream and outatime_85
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Same, I hate my face so much which makes me stuck inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Suicidebydeath, CTB Dream and 2 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Your words show your real suffering. It is very unfair to you. I hope you find peace

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and outatime_85
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sorry feel this problem big human out look out countol not able change instant make many sad ,life make only look force look other this unfair

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Suicidebydeath and Sakura94
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring what you are going through, I get that it can be awful having to endure a life that you hate. Of course existing can be very painful because as long as we exist in this world there is no escape from ourselves. I wish you freedom from your suffering for when the time is right for you to leave.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath