Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
Just a little vent. Feel free to ignore.

The "voices" that say I'm fat and ugly, that I eat too much and will always be a fat pig etc. etc. are still there. But the voices that tell me that I just have to put an end to it all and that it's better in the end for everyone (nobody really needs me, as they've managed it without me for a long time) are so much stronger. They are not panicky, impulsive voices that appeal to me as the 16-year-old I once was, telling me to take every pill I can find. The impulsive, not well thought out and desperate attempts, which were more a cry for help thinking about it now, have changed into well thought out thinking - thinking 24/7 about how to do it, what I still have to do for it, what needs to be arranged, how to make sure that there is the least lasting damage to the people I care about etc. etc.That has to be the most exhausting thing lately. Constantly having to pretend. For example, I often sit next to one of my my family members and while they're talking about something fun, so to speak, I am thinking of things that need to be done before I go. I've come to terms with dying, I trully believe it's the best (and in the end the only) option there is for me. But sometimes it's so exhausting.

Reactions: freefrommybody
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I have read, on numerous studies, that to some, suicidal ideation is a form of control. But yeah, sometimes, it does get very tiring.

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
I have read, on numerous studies, that to some, suicidal ideation is a form of control. But yeah, sometimes, it does get very tiring.
I have to agree with that as well. It is a form of control, it does give me comfort a lot of times and I know I'm ready for it - that's what makes the whole process more exhausting at times, like right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
It is exhausting isn't it? My suicide has to be planned two days ahead of time. There have been many times when I was ready to die right then and there and I wasn't scared. I wanted peace but wasn't able to do it because I had eaten and haven't taken any anti nausea meds.