• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Shan32- Suicide is only for the brave.
Oct 24, 2020
Hay peeps....

I'm a 33 year old female from South Africa Cape Town. Lets get to my point. I was gonna ctb by hanging as I've already went to the forest and tried it but like I said to get partial hanging right you got to have that noose or knot on the correct place to passout within 10-15seconds which is around on on the carotid arteries. Strange enough people, I did get it right but got such a fright that I tried my damness and all my strength and might to stand back up which somehow I was able to so I'm still here chatting to you.

I suffer from chronic severe depression and borderline personality disorder and now my life for quite some time, lets say for the past 6 years has become just plain sad and my quality of life has now sunk to below zero, lets call it minus 100. I have been for help guys and gals. I'm still on meds and been in and out of psychiatric hospitals but it doesn't do much. It's like a plaster on a wound only. My moods are insane like a roller-coaster each day actually and one fights their battles so long and all the time that we as only human and get tired emotionally, psychologically, mentally and spiritually eventually.

So I have chosen the SN method people. Gonna go to the forest in a far away hidden spot alone and catch my bus there. Yes, my own room would be perfect and nope I won't be found until heaven alone knows when but I just don't want my parents to find me dead all grey or blue in my bed.

So just have 2 questions to anyone that has tried the SN method and got unconsciousness.

1. After I swallow that SN and that dizziness starts and increased heartbeat, some people start breathing heavy or gasping for breath for obvious reasons, is that painful and how long would I be aware of that? (I won't like that part)

2. Is the increased heartbeat for again obvious reasons a painful feeling and also how long will I be aware of it? I'm planning on getting Propranolol but can I get another brand as they all beta-blockers.

3. To get propranolol prescribed as I do as in like asap need to go to my doctor for a new script for my psych meds so being there already and she knows and has records of my history, what should I tell her to prescribe me propranolol?

Also before I catch the bus I'll let the forum know and you guys and gals can scratch my name out after a week of no activity online here.

Peace....

Cat lover girl.....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, BornofDust, UseItOrLoseIt and 20 others
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Cat lover girl,

im sorry life has failed you!

im in a similar situation. I have my SN and I'm waiting for my N to arrive as it's my number one method.

from what I read, SN is not painful but maybe more of uncomfortable feeling!
The increased heartbeat is the anxiety and your body trying to protect you! But I don't think it's painful.
You can search for some experiences here.

good luck my dear

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RedHarlequin, UseItOrLoseIt, whywere and 6 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I hate having a bounding heartbeat. I absolutely hate it when that happens to me! I am lean and it literally feels like my heart is about to eject itself out of my chest whenever adrenaline starts getting thrown around like it is nothing inside of my body.

The last time I was out of medications (which is propranolol) and was driving there was a tractor trailer and some other vehicles which ended up forcing me off the highway at high speeds.

It was soo scary! Not the near crash incident itself, because I was fine with what happened and how it turned out okay, but my heart, I thought it was about to literally explode inside of me that day right afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Fehler, NodusTollens and 2 others
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I hate having a bounding heartbeat. I absolutely hate it when that happens to me! I am lean and it literally feels like my heart is about to eject itself out of my chest whenever adrenaline starts getting thrown around like it is nothing inside of my body.

The last time I was out of medications (which is propranolol) and was driving there was a tractor trailer and some other vehicles which ended up forcing me off the highway at high speeds.

It was soo scary! Not the near crash incident itself, because I was fine with what happened and how it turned out okay, but my heart, I thought it was about to literally explode inside of me that day right afterwards.
Woah
That's exactly why I'm obtaining N
SN is peaceful and painless but scary as well.

Reactions: Catlovergirl
Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Oct 24, 2020
Cat lover girl,

im sorry life has failed you!

im in a similar situation. I have my SN and I'm waiting for my N to arrive as it's my number one method.

from what I read, SN is not painful but maybe more of uncomfortable feeling!
The increased heartbeat is the anxiety and your body trying to protect you! But I don't think it's painful.
You can search for some experiences here.

good luck my dear
Awwww..thanks so much.. I'm in tears again, Had to take 15min out to start replying. This is what I love about this community is that every1 kinda gets you and doesn't judge and come with society's crap of suicide is selfish which I was told by one of my friends that apparently suffers from what I will call dam mild bipolar or depression. People like you make me feel that my soul isn't alone and experiencing the same or similar stuff and can relate. In my country it's easily sold and accessible so I'll go take a shower now continue drinking my beer as when I'm sober my pain comes back. Then i'll go check out what they call ''Stan's guide'' and go get some stuff at the pharmacy so long. If you'd like to we could chat privately as I'd love to know how you feel and been feeling and what has caused your decision like mine but it's completely up to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Abir_london, NodusTollens and 3 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Woah
That's exactly why I'm obtaining N
SN is peaceful and painless but scary as well.
I agree.

And I think they are all scary as well, too, any CTB method can be, and probably is for many people even if they themselves thought otherwise like it would not be, for probably most people?

The heartbeat pulse cardiac effects from drinking sn has been a consistent complaint.

This issue or concern can largely if not completely be prevented, with propranolol.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Keto and Lostandlooking
Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Oct 24, 2020

Sorry to hear that man, I can only imagine. Now I do have lots of Benzos like Xanax however it's at the lowest of 0.25 a tablet and lmao..... I literally have to take lmao again , sorry I'm just drinking alcohol and very ill mentally and always been so I'm laughing now, not sure if lmao is internationally known as laugh my ass off. I must take ok not that much but say 2mg to sleep. I'll send a pic. I had a 100 tabs of 0,25mg I prob have half left but I know it's only going to calm me and make me very very tired but that heart racing part, to be honest I don't think it's going to cancel that out unless some1 here can confirm. I'm going to send a pic. Can I ask what beta blockers do for you? And why that instead of benzos? They say you can use Olanzepine as an antimeti? Olexar is just another brand name. To be honest I think I'll vomit regardless but will have a 2nd and even 3rd drink ready.

Attachments

• IMG_20210226_145144.jpg
    IMG_20210226_145144.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210226_145223.jpg
    IMG_20210226_145223.jpg
    846.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210226_145252.jpg
    IMG_20210226_145252.jpg
    887.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Be careful when taking a benzodiazepine prior to any type of CTB attempt, especially if combining this type of medicine with alcohol. This is a really important thing to understand and be aware of the amnesia effect of these medications, and how having an altered sensorium can mess everything up badly when trying to CTB, to say.

Benzodiazepines are centrally acting on the sympathetic nervous system, and do have some effects on the cardiovascular system, and so they should be helpful some too, but not like propranolol.

Reactions: Keto
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The increased heart rate is NOT anxiety. It is the response to low oxygen in the blood and it is not a nice feeling. That is what the propranolol is for.

If you tend to have asthma or breathing problems it's likely you might be having a hard time getting your breath which isnt a good feeling either.

People take propranolol for stage fright and I have it for that but it is very mild and does nothing unless you take a lot of it.

This is so different for everyone it's not possible to predict how each person would react.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, it's_all_a_game, Spitfire and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The increased heart rate is NOT anxiety. It is the response to low oxygen in the blood and it is not a nice feeling. That is what the propranolol is for.

If you tend to have asthma or breathing problems it's likely you might be having a hard time getting your breath which isnt a good feeling either.

People take propranolol for stage fright and I have it for that but it is very mild and does nothing unless you take a lot of it.

This is so different for everyone it's not possible to predict how each person would react.
A lot of times with propranolol the dosages may need some adjustments for individual people, but generally I believe this medication does work best for anxiety, stage fright, tremors, and other physical symptoms that may accompany these types of things at a lower dose.

10 to 20 mg works best for me for tremors.

The higher dosages are generally better for the actual cardiac specific treatments.

For example, 10mg as needed up to four times daily for physical symptoms of anxiety, or tremors.

Angina, maybe 40mg up to three times. And for hypertension maybe 20-80mg twice daily, and it usually gets up-titrated until one achieves the maximum effective target dose.

If a medium to high dose does not work well, sometimes a lower dosage for anxiety and stage fright physical symptoms does seem to work better for some people.

Always advisable to inquire with your own prescribers prior to adjusting any medication though.

Reactions: fastFWD and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have taken 10 mg of propranolol and couldn't feel it did anything at all. But I do not react to drugs of any kind for some reason.

800 mg sounds like it would put someone to sleep it's such a huge dose. 80 10mg pills. I wonder how PPH arrived at this amount.

Reactions: fastFWD
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have taken 10 mg of propranolol and couldn't feel it did anything at all. But I do not react to drugs of any kind for some reason.

800 mg sounds like it would put someone to sleep it's such a huge dose. 80 10mg pills. I wonder how PPH arrived at this amount.
At toxic dosages it causes a reduction of the heart rate, a decrease of the sino-atrial and atrioventricular conduction, a prolongation of the intraventricular conduction and a decrease of cardiac output.

This is the desired effect for our CTB purpose when taken with SN.

The toxic dose (not fatal) is about 1000mg...

Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity and fastFWD
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
At toxic dosages it causes a reduction of the heart rate, a decrease of the sino-atrial and atrioventricular conduction, a prolongation of the intraventricular conduction and a decrease of cardiac output.

This is the desired effect for our CTB purpose when taken with SN.

The toxic dose (not fatal) is about 1000mg...
So we are taking 80 10mg pills? And we are trying to stay awake? I would definitely need a couple liters of water to swallow 80 pills and would definitely vomit, probably before I got them all down. And probably pass out.

I haven't heard of anyone taking that kind of a dose here.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I ground them down into a fine powder, and placed it on my tongue, and simply tossed and washed the stuff down with one swig. It was easy for me.

I could eat them like candy and it would be fine, for me.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
So we are taking 80 10mg pills? And we are trying to stay awake? I would definitely need a couple liters of water to swallow 80 pills and would definitely vomit, probably before I got them all down. And probably pass out.

I haven't heard of anyone taking that kind of a dose here.
Not suprising

Inderal from AstraZeneca is supplied as a 40mg instantly released tablet. Other names of propranolol are available at 60mg and 80mg, but I am not sure if the 60mg and 80mg versions are only available as extended release?

I would not want extended release.

Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity, Trannydiary and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
pills can form a solid lump in your stomach if you take a lot of them. Probably extended release coating does it the most. They wouldn't dissolve.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
pills can form a solid lump in your stomach if you take a lot of them. Probably extended release coating does it the most. They wouldn't dissolve.
Pharmacobezoars are composed of medications that do not properly dissolve in the digestive tract.

I forget what exactly because it was a while ago, but I read about a case of overdose and a intentional propranolol overdose with the 80mg extended release pills caused a large bezoar. The person still did die though.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
101177 1751143717693860 fig1

This is what 6 grams of the sustained release looks like as a bezoar. This person was healthy and in their early twenties. If this person had not been recieving all of the critical care support at the time, they probably would most likely never had made it.

There was a delayed endoscopy and the medical people did not know why this person was not improving and was barely alive on all the treatments in the ICU. They were about to consider using extracorporeal mechanical cardiovascular support for this person...

After they went down and pulled this bezoar out, there was improvement within twelve hours, all inotropic requirements were discontinued, and they lived.

Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity
J

JamieD

Feb 28, 2021
Hay peeps....

I'm a 33 year old female from South Africa Cape Town. Lets get to my point. I was gonna ctb by hanging as I've already went to the forest and tried it but like I said to get partial hanging right you got to have that noose or knot on the correct place to passout within 10-15seconds which is around on on the carotid arteries. Strange enough people, I did get it right but got such a fright that I tried my damness and all my strength and might to stand back up which somehow I was able to so I'm still here chatting to you.

I suffer from chronic severe depression and borderline personality disorder and now my life for quite some time, lets say for the past 6 years has become just plain sad and my quality of life has now sunk to below zero, lets call it minus 100. I have been for help guys and gals. I'm still on meds and been in and out of psychiatric hospitals but it doesn't do much. It's like a plaster on a wound only. My moods are insane like a roller-coaster each day actually and one fights their battles so long and all the time that we as only human and get tired emotionally, psychologically, mentally and spiritually eventually.

So I have chosen the SN method people. Gonna go to the forest in a far away hidden spot alone and catch my bus there. Yes, my own room would be perfect and nope I won't be found until heaven alone knows when but I just don't want my parents to find me dead all grey or blue in my bed.

So just have 2 questions to anyone that has tried the SN method and got unconsciousness.

1. After I swallow that SN and that dizziness starts and increased heartbeat, some people start breathing heavy or gasping for breath for obvious reasons, is that painful and how long would I be aware of that? (I won't like that part)

2. Is the increased heartbeat for again obvious reasons a painful feeling and also how long will I be aware of it? I'm planning on getting Propranolol but can I get another brand as they all beta-blockers.

3. To get propranolol prescribed as I do as in like asap need to go to my doctor for a new script for my psych meds so being there already and she knows and has records of my history, what should I tell her to prescribe me propranolol?

Also before I catch the bus I'll let the forum know and you guys and gals can scratch my name out after a week of no activity online here.

Peace....

Cat lover girl.....
You are so brave and filled with courage too. I really admire you and thank you for sharing with us. I do honestly wish you well on your journey. I sense I won't be far behind...xx

SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
I hope you're still here, but if not safe travels on your journey. Hope to see you on the bus soon.

J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Hello @Catlovergirl <3 fellow Saffa here. I am so sorry you have experienced so much endless pain and suffering. Hope you are either feeling better or ctb in peace. Sending love dude. X

T

tilly17

Dec 23, 2022
Hay peeps....

Peace....

Cat lover girl.....
Propanolol is given for two reasons 1) high blood pressure 2) or treats migraines
So your best bet is that you tell
Them your having chronic migraines and that's helped say a family member and ask
If they'd be willing to let you give it a try. Of your blood pressure is high that's a plus too. Those are really the only two reasons why they'd give some seeking a beta blocker specifically so fortunately it's used a lot
For migraine suffers. I'd go that route.
Is there any way you could
Find a hotel or someplace, I
Hate to think of you lying on the woods until someone stumbles across your body : (