A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I've been looking at videos on YouTube and googling and looking through this site but not finding the info I need.

It seems you need an "acidifier" to get heroin to dissolve in water when "cooking" it. What "acidifier" can I use? Where can I get it?

Also apparently I need a filter. What's the best filter to use? How do I use it?

And how much heroin do I need to CTB? I've seen so many different figures. I guess it depends an awful lot on the strength/quality of the heroin I'm able to get.

What ratio of heroin/water/acidifier do I need?

In order to not pass out before I've injected a lethal dose, how quickly do I need to inject the heroin?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
And how much heroin do I need to CTB? I've seen so many different figures. I guess it depends an awful lot on the strength/quality of the heroin I'm able to get.
I'm sorry I don't have answers for your other Qs but not only purity plays a role, also whether you used opioids before or not. Afaik there is no "exact" lethal dose known what kills someone else must not kill you.

There's a megathread, maybe you find more info there:

Reactions: Departme, aGoodDayToDie and leavingthesoultrap
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'm sorry I don't have answers for your other Qs but not only purity plays a role, also whether you used opioids before or not. Afaik there is no "exact" lethal dose known what kills someone else must not kill you.

There's a megathread, maybe you find more info there:

Thanks. Yeah I've looked through the megathread, only vague information there, nothing concrete at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Try this thread for information - I think citric acid is used to 'cook' the stuff then the tips they use for making roll up cigarettes to filter it (little white ones). As you I would want to go by this method if I had any idea what I was doing but if you can access good quality heroin then its a definite option for peaceful passage as its taken millions of people in the past. The good thing also is it can in principle look like an accident if you leave no idea of your suicidal intent behind.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori