• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
I'm plan to CTB in a few hours, and realized I haven't done anything all day except for stare at the ceiling and check this forum.

Is there anything I should be doing?
I didn't even think of writing a note, since I have absolutely nothing to say.

Do people write down their social media account info for their families to log in after they pass? Emails? Other important info? Anything else I should be doing?

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Writing down account information can be useful. Aything from facebook, to mail, to your online banking credentials. It could spare a lot of time.
Do you have any ongoing contracts? For your mobile phone for example etc.
Have you deleted files, chats etc. that you do not want to be found?

Other than that, a short note could indeed ease the pain for your family/friends. Even just one sentence is better than nothing.
But this decision is up to you.

Wishing you safe travels.

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
Writing down account information can be useful. Aything from facebook, to mail, to your online banking credentials. It could spare a lot of time.
Do you have any ongoing contracts? For your mobile phone for example etc.
Have you deleted files, chats etc. that you do not want to be found?

Other than that, a short note could indeed ease the pain for your family/friends. Even just one sentence is better than nothing.
But this decision is up to you.

Wishing you safe travels.
Thank you for the advice! I'll definitely write down my social media information and other financial related information. I went ahead and disabled/deleted anything I wouldn't want them to see.

I'll probably write a short note letting them know this was my decision, and my decision only.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Can you tell us what pushed you over the edge? What made you overcome your survival instinct?

Reactions: lv-gras
J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
Thank you for the advice! I'll definitely write down my social media information and other financial related information. I went ahead and disabled/deleted anything I wouldn't want them to see.

I'll probably write a short note letting them know this was my decision, and my decision only.
Did you go

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
I was not able to successfully CTB. With partial hanging last night, I lost consciousness for about a split second and my head jerked up. Might just have to go the sodium nitrite method tonight.

J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
I was not able to successfully CTB. With partial hanging last night, I lost consciousness for about a split second and my head jerked up. Might just have to go the sodium nitrite method tonight.
Or see it as a chance

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

Can you tell us what pushed you over the edge? What made you overcome your survival instinct?

Thanks for the answer.

(Sarcasm)

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
I prefer not to discuss what pushed me over the edge. But obviously I did not overcome my survival instinct since I'm still here.

Reactions: lv-gras