Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
i was just wondering what are the preparations you're making before you go?
How many days/weeks/month do you prepare before you decide?
Which date do you decide on doing it? any special reason for the date?

Attachments

• WeChat Screenshot_20190721135515.png
    WeChat Screenshot_20190721135515.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I've been thinking for over a year about taking the bus. A month ago I decided to take the bus and I can say that it was well thought out.

Then I found my method, researched every single detail and made a plan. I cleaned up my life, gave away material items and organized everything as well as possible for my relatives. My hotel is booked (no special date, just one that fitted in well with the schedule) and now I'm waiting to take the bus. AMA

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not_a_robot, Notcutoutforlife and 3 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
My hotel is booked (no special date, just one that fitted in well with the schedule) and now I'm waiting to take the bus. AMA

Noooooo! Where is @not_a_robot going to get her German underwear now?

On topic: My decision has been taken a few months ago. I compiled myself a list and there's only one item left.

However, since I've gotten everything for the method and have it available at any time, I've been going at every opportunity that I get, even if I feel like crap, even if the pain is still there (the pain is always there), just get as many things done and see as many places as I can while I'm still alive.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape, not_a_robot, Notcutoutforlife and 2 others
S

stoney126

Jul 18, 2019
i was just wondering what are the preparations you're making before you go?
How many days/weeks/month do you prepare before you decide?
Which date do you decide on doing it? any special reason for the date?

Years. I have slowly been isolating myself from friends and family members to make it look like I am just an asshole, rather than traumatizing them. Sure, it sucks, but if I need to be the bad guy I would rather have that happen then my brothers not being able to move on without me.

The actual prepwork? Months. Methods, location, timeline, etc.

As for picking a date, I did have one, but now I am looking at changing it. I recently found out that my cousin (who was very close to me growing up) is getting married on the same date that I was going to CTB and I wouldn't want my choice to cast a shadow over his wedding and subsequent anniversaries. So now, it is a bit up in the air.

Reactions: Final Escape, New_dawn_fades and Saga
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019

On topic: My decision has been taken a few months ago. I compiled myself a list and there's only one item left.

However, since I've gotten everything for the method and have it available at any time, I've been going at every opportunity that I get, even if I feel like crap, even if the pain is still there (the pain is always there), just get as many things done and see as many places as I can while I'm still alive.
sounds like a good one,,,to appreciate everything before going
I've been thinking for over a year about taking the bus. A month ago I decided to take the bus and I can say that it was well thought out.

Then I found my method, researched every single detail and made a plan. I cleaned up my life, gave away material items and organized everything as well as possible for my relatives. My hotel is booked (no special date, just one that fitted in well with the schedule) and now I'm waiting to take the bus. AMA
A hotel sounds nice, but would you like to be found by police?
Years. I have slowly been isolating myself from friends and family members to make it look like I am just an asshole, rather than traumatizing them. Sure, it sucks, but if I need to be the bad guy I would rather have that happen then my brothers not being able to move on without me.

The actual prepwork? Months. Methods, location, timeline, etc.

As for picking a date, I did have one, but now I am looking at changing it. I recently found out that my cousin (who was very close to me growing up) is getting married on the same date that I was going to CTB and I wouldn't want my choice to cast a shadow over his wedding and subsequent anniversaries. So now, it is a bit up in the air.

that is sad but thinking about it i think you're a good person I mean isolating yourself from the ones you love and not give them as much impact,but there will still be pain...I guess

Reactions: Roger
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
Debating between preparing for the near future, or distant future. Based solely off of my sister. Was thinking about ctb on my birthday this year because I already booked the day off of work and I haven't actually celebrated my birthday in almost 3-4 years. Guess I'll know when everything is ready, because at that point I have to make a decision lol. I still have things I want to do (experience a real relationship, maybe stop being a virgin lmao) but they're not very realistic, so I'm just going to focus on planning I guess.

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
Debating between preparing for the near future, or distant future. Based solely off of my sister. Was thinking about ctb on my birthday this year because I already booked the day off of work and I haven't actually celebrated my birthday in almost 3-4 years. Guess I'll know when everything is ready, because at that point I have to make a decision lol. I still have things I want to do (experience a real relationship, maybe stop being a virgin lmao) but they're not very realistic, so I'm just going to focus on planning I guess.
its well realistic,sometimes things just dont go as planned thats why im still alive lol

Reactions: bath salts
P

possumx13

Jul 21, 2019
I have no set time, it's whenever my pets die. I have a cat who is 10 now (I've had him since he was a kitten) and a non releasable (disabled) possum with a 3 yr lifespan max. My cat probably has 2-10 years left. It seems like such a long time to wait and I've already been waiting so long. But I can't bring myself to make my animals sad or lower the quality of their care by leaving. I know my boyfriend would take care of the cat, but the possum requires intricate care plans and he wouldn't be good with that.

I have my plan all figured out, though. I'm going to max out all my cards and loans travelling seeing everything I wanted to see of this world separated from the reality of existing everyday, then go into the ocean on a shitload of painkillers and float away.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Taetre and Saga
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
I have no set time, it's whenever my pets die. I have a cat who is 10 now (I've had him since he was a kitten) and a non releasable (disabled) possum with a 3 yr lifespan max. My cat probably has 2-10 years left. It seems like such a long time to wait and I've already been waiting so long. But I can't bring myself to make my animals sad or lower the quality of their care by leaving. I know my boyfriend would take care of the cat, but the possum requires intricate care plans and he wouldn't be good with that.

I have my plan all figured out, though. I'm going to max out all my cards and loans travelling seeing everything I wanted to see of this world separated from the reality of existing everyday, then go into the ocean on a shitload of painkillers and float away.
sounds like a good idea on the last past

Reactions: Final Escape
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
A hotel sounds nice, but would you like to be found by police?
Yes, I have booked for two nights and after 36 hours I will send a delayed email to the police with exact information where I am and how I died. So hopefully nobody in the hotel will have to deal with it and the police can take care of everything. I will also leave an envelope with extra money for cleaning the hotel room so that the hotel does not suffer too much damage.

Reactions: whereisfreedom, Final Escape, Saga and 1 other person
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
its well realistic,sometimes things just dont go as planned thats why im still alive lol
Ahaha, exactly. That's what happened the last time I tried. So desperate that I ended up rushing and failing. That's why I'm here to plan better so I don't waste my time this attempt.

Reactions: Final Escape
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I have booked for two nights and after 36 hours I will send a delayed email to the police with exact information where I am and how I died. So hopefully nobody in the hotel will have to deal with it and the police can take care of everything. I will also leave an envelope with extra money for cleaning the hotel room so that the hotel does not suffer too much damage.
so kind of you...i wish i could do that time delayed email too..but in my country people prefer texts and calls rather than email..
Ahaha, exactly. That's what happened the last time I tried. So desperate that I ended up rushing and failing. That's why I'm here to plan better so I don't waste my time this attempt.
i totally agree..thats why im here to see which method works well what i need to do to have it all executed in a successful manner.

Reactions: bath salts and kuddelmuddel23
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
so kind of you...i wish i could do that time delayed email too..but in my country people prefer texts and calls rather than email..
There are apps you can use to send delayed text messages. I chose email because the police can't receive text messages. If there was a way to leave this world quietly and without influencing others, then I would do that. I would like to just stop existing, my body should just disappear from this moment on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not_a_robot, Saga and 1 other person
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I've been preparing for years..eating unhealthy foods for a heart attack, smoking for lung cancer, and I'm thinking about starting to drink alcohol for liver cirrhosis. When I finally get sick, I will go to the doctor for the medication / poison necessary for these diseases. Then I will sue the state for assisting suicide because I can legally buy all those things that killing me and I can get poison from a doctor. (just losing my mind)

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Saga and jake3d
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
There are apps you can use to send delayed text messages. I chose email because the police can't receive text messages. If there was a way to leave this world quietly and without influencing others, then I would do that. I would like to just stop existing, my body should just disappear from this moment on.
may i know what those apps are?
I've been preparing for years..eating unhealthy foods for a heart attack, smoking for lung cancer, and I'm thinking about starting to drink alcohol for liver cirrhosis. When I finally get sick, I will go to the doctor for the medication / poison necessary for these diseases. Then I will sue the state for assisting suicide because I can legally buy all those things that killing me and I can get poison from a doctor. (just losing my mind)
im the same although ive been smoking for 16 years now nearly 17 still nothing i eat once a week and drink everyday...and fuck im still breathing

B

Black_Knight

Jul 10, 2019
I need to clean my house before I go out :sick:
It's an extreme mess of a mess and I've been putting it off. I don't want to leave anything behind.
I have a plan, but no date. Ready to execute whenever. I'm fairly impulsive so it'll be when it feels right.
I've written several notes but they're all inadequate. I don't think I'll leave one, except a video so that police know I wasn't coerced/it's not a murder.

Reactions: Final Escape, not_a_robot, Notcutoutforlife and 1 other person
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
may i know what those apps are?
I have been using "Do It Later - Text Message Automation" for Android. However there are several alternatives. Just search for "delayed sms" in the app store.

Reactions: Final Escape and Saga
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
t
I have been using "Do It Later - Text Message Automation" for Android. However there are several alternatives. Just search for "delayed sms" in the app store.
thank you now i dont have to leave notes...theyre bothersome to write..

Reactions: Final Escape and kuddelmuddel23
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

Full disclosure: I just wanted his underwear to get DNA from his sweat so I could try to clone him. I have no idea if the guy in that pic was actually kuddelmuddel23; I only know the guy in that pic is my soulmate. Ctb? No problem. I had my cloning-kit all ready to make a new one.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape and jake3d
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
No such preparations, rather I have to do a lot of paperwork. And to be honest, any pending revenge as well.

I spent almost one year and a half with this issue. Methods are so problematics.

About date, I do not know yet. I am just waiting that anti-e arrives, but it does not. Supposedly study about self deliverance say that decision uses to be fifteen minutes before.