• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I just got done having a conversation with a family member that knocked my will to live down a few pegs. Actually a lot of pegs. I would say like from about 20% to 10%. Basically, what little desire to live that I had left was cut in half.

The bus may come around for me any at any time. It could be a week from now. It could be a month from now. I'm not really sure. I just feel like it will be soon, so I wanted to start saying my goodbyes and offer some last thoughts for what it's worth.

I have arrived to the conclusion that we will never be understood by non-suicidal people. It's not that they don't want to understand us, they just simply can't - because they are not afflicted. It's completely futile to even try to make them understand. Their inability to understand will just cause them to cut you off before you can fully explain. Because in their eyes, it's a waste of their time to listen to something that is completely unfathomable to them. They will only even begin to understand after we're gone.

From my observation during the short time that I have participated on this forum, I have gathered that there seems to be one prevailing trait (outside of those that have chronic pain or physical ailment) that most suicidal people have...and that is that we care too much. We care not only about others, but also how others affect us. Pro-lifers seem to be more on the selfish side and, in many cases, oblivious side. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. Being selfish and self-centered allows people to move forward though life with little resistance. Caring too much exhausts time, energy and mental well-being. It's a hindrance. Unfortunately, many of us don't have the ability to all of sudden learn how to be selfish, and probably wouldn't, even if we could. Clinical mental issues (i.e. BPD, ADHD, ASD, chemical imbalance, sensory issues, etc.) probably make it difficult for many of us to be able to adapt accordingly to life in general, in order to survive, as well.

I now switch from using "we" to using "I" and "me", for the sake of not being perceived as trying to influence anyone else to CTB, per forum rules. I now feel like my only choice is to leave this planet. The way my mind is wired makes it literally impossible for me to keep existing without having to tolerate constant suffering and mental agony. The perpetual feeling of sickness. If there was a solution that allowed me to exist otherwise, I haven't found it. And I doubt I will find it before my will to live runs out. Besides, this life is finite regardless - what is so inherently wrong with choosing how finite it will be? We never asked to be here in the first place.

All I can say is that if "I" we're trying to find a way to try and continue to live, I know I would have to find a way to be more selfish. Find a way to not let things easily effect me. That is imperative and non-negotiable. But, as I mentioned previously, I don't see this happening. It is what it is. Turning it all off with the flick of the switch is the only way I know to make the pain of existing as a human go away. You (meant in the general first-person form) really have to be blessed with certain circumstances and traits to have the will to live in this world.

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
From my observation during the short time that I have participated on this forum, I have gathered that there seems to be one prevailing trait (outside of those that have chronic pain or physical ailment) that most suicidal people have...and that is that we care too much. We care not only about others, but also how others affect us.
I have noticed this too. It sucks to admit, but ultimately many of us just want others to love and support us.

All I can say is that if "I" we're trying to find a way to try and continue to live, I know I would have to find a way to be more selfish. Find a way to not let things easily effect me. That is imperative and non-negotiable. But, as I mentioned previously, I don't see this happening. It is what it is. Turning it all off with the flick of the switch is the only way I know to make the pain of existing as a human go away. You (meant in the general first-person form) really have to be blessed with certain circumstances and traits to have the will to live in this world.
This is well said. Between all the empty advice that gets thrown around, sometimes by me as well, nothing ever sticks because nothing is ever a solution. Your thoughts come off as well thought out and I would imagine there's a level of truth to that. Even if I myself would rather die than turn selfish, I'll carry these thoughts with me and use them as I see fit.

I've enjoyed getting to read your posts and replies. We've never butted heads at all, but despite how we may differ on a few opinions I always find your well written and meaningful. Hope it doesn't come as an insult to say that it'll be a shame to see you leave.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Anyone that needs the concept and plausibility of suicide explained to them in the first place already lacks the capacity for comprehension. I have never bothered to debate anyone on its merits in real life because I don't need that validation. I know what life really is in this reality.

Life isn't for everyone.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Anyone that needs the concept and plausibility of suicide explained to them in the first place already lacks the capacity for comprehension. I have never bothered to debate anyone on its merits in real life because I don't need that validation. I know what life really is in this reality.

Life isn't for everyone.
Agreed. I only felt the need to because I was confronted about it today. Additionally, I see may people posting, in many cases repeatedly, about their frustrations with pro-lifers and I want them to perhaps consider that such frustration is wasted energy.
I have noticed this too. It sucks to admit, but ultimately many of us just want others to love and support us.

This is well said. Between all the empty advice that gets thrown around, sometimes by me as well, nothing ever sticks because nothing is ever a solution. Your thoughts come off as well thought out and I would imagine there's a level of truth to that. Even if I myself would rather die than turn selfish, I'll carry these thoughts with me and use them as I see fit.

I've enjoyed getting to read your posts and replies. We've never butted heads at all, but despite how we may differ on a few opinions I always find your well written and meaningful. Hope it doesn't come as an insult to say that it'll be a shame to see you leave.
Lol, not an insult at all. Quite the compliment actually. Every thing that you have said is received by me as a compliment and I want you know that I feel virtually the same way about you as well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly very much understandable wanting to be free from the burden that is human existence, I wish you the best and I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner