remington203

remington203

too chicken to shoot myself so i'm hanging
Oct 18, 2020
If I'm 5 weeks pregnant and my body is found(death by hanging),

1. Will an autopsy be necessarily be performed in the first place?

2. If an autopsy is performed, will there be a chance that if a 5-week old fetus is inside me, it will be detected/discovered?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I doubt there will be an autopsy unless foul play is suspected or one is called for .

most likely I would say if the hanging is conducted inside a private residence this will be closed fast. If you CTB in a public area like off a tree in isolated area odds of being investigated as a homicide are higher , because really Outdoor homicide could be made to appear staged as CTB

Reactions: remington203
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It would be entirely dependent on your region and quality of the medical examiner. You are asking a specific question that can't be answered in the general.

if pregnancy alone is the cause of wanting to CTB, there may be other resources available to you.

Reactions: yeahwellso and remington203
remington203

remington203

too chicken to shoot myself so i'm hanging
Oct 18, 2020
It would be entirely dependent on your region and quality of the medical examiner. You are asking a specific question that can't be answered in the general.

if pregnancy alone is the cause of wanting to CTB, there may be other resources available to you.
So as this question is oddly specific, a possible pregnancy is likely a question too specific for a medical examiner to look for if and when examining my body?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't know what blood panels would be run where you live. While the fetus is exceptionally small, it is a trivial matter to detect it by a beta HCG test.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and remington203