• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ifonlysheknew

Ifonlysheknew

Apr 24, 2018
Well, the title says it
Let's just say, at my point in life, it would mean the end of me

My boyfriend and I had sex while I was already late on my period, we used a condom (extra safe just to be sure) and he didn't even finish.
However, we did make out a little after that, without the condom, though there was no penetration
Just hands, fingers, oral, and what not. Again, he did not finish at all (phew). We didn't wanna risk it.

Well now it's been a week and a half and Ive still not gotten my period, meaning I missed my period for a month. Im starting to have cramps and all, but I'm not sure if I'm just ill or stressed out as I'm having a major exam coming up, so major stress coming along with it.
I bought 2 tests, going to do one tmr morning and the other in a weeks time.

But please, has anyone had this happen? Am I being unreasonably anxious? Is there anything I can do?

I don't know how I would've gotten pregnant, neither does my boyfriend.
But I am still, very very very, fucking terrified.

If anyone could share their experience or give advice that could ease my mind, it would be much appreciated!

Edit : I want to mention that he had gone to the bathroom twice before we had sex, so there would have been no leftover semen in the urethra that could have been carried by precum.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Wolfjob_dayjob
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
not a woman but have had a similar situation come up from an ex. pee on the stick and see the results. since he didn't orgasm in you and the chances of precum being a small %age of getting you pregnant, there really isn't much of a concern. the mounting stress of you thinking that you are pregnant plus the addition of you having an exam... sounds like a recipe of throwing off your period for a couple weeks imo.

pregnancy tests are pretty accurate. just reminder to take it in the morning specifically. don't take it any later. hormone levels are always higher in the morning and lower in the evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, TheDevilsAngel and Wolfjob_dayjob
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
HUG just take another yeah. And know you got options depending on where you are. Sometimes I can stop my raving mind by writing down a plan, sometimes it makes it worse. More importantly it doesn't sound like you're sure when it comes to sex? can a counselor or medical professional go over your worries and make a better plan for birth control so you can be stressed like this less times in your lifetime- stress can do way crazier things than just make your period late it's bad for you.

Seriously figure out that bc if you're gonna "finish" - no judgement but please protect yourself.

Try to relax in the meantime and trust those preg. tests. Good luck on your tests! Wreck that shit!

Reactions: Circles, TheDevilsAngel and HelensNepenthe
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Just my 2 cents worth - Instead of thinking so much, asking yourself questions with no answers, or stressing over this... since you have the sticks - might as well use them and all your answers will come out.

Having missed your period for 1 month should allow the stick to give an accurate result. Could be stress.. could be pregnency. Could be just a late period (happens to my gf often).

No point stressing over the unknown.

Reactions: esclava, Wolfjob_dayjob and TheDevilsAngel
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
if you have already pregnancy test just do it
idk where you are but in my country, you can just ask for a blood test (most reliable)
even tho being late doesnt mean anything and everything, for example,
i had my period during my pregnancy (first semester) and no nauseas or else
being late can mean that you had hormonal issues or just you are stressed depend on your contraception
lot of thing can explain the late ad is not all the time a pregnancy

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and TheDevilsAngel
Ifonlysheknew

Ifonlysheknew

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks ya'll
I'm waiting till tmr morning (it's night now where I am) to use the sticks cuz those were expensive and I can't waste one doing it knowing it may not be accurate.

Again, we did use protection.
So I hope all this stress of mine is in fact unessecary

We had sex a week and a half ago, and my period is 2 weeks late (it was already late when we had sex),
Would it be too early to tell with a stick?
Would the HGC levels still be too low to detect?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and TheDevilsAngel
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks ya'll
I'm waiting till tmr morning (it's night now where I am) to use the sticks cuz those were expensive and I can't waste one doing it knowing it may not be accurate.

Again, we did use protection.
So I hope all this stress of mine is in fact unessecary

We had sex a week and a half ago, and my period is 2 weeks late (it was already late when we had sex),
Would it be too early to tell with a stick?
Would the HGC levels still be too low to detect?

maybe it's a little bit too earlier to have 100% sure result
HGC will be more effective in the morning yes
blood test can be very accurate even earlier
2 weeks late according to me it's a little bit too early.
in which country are you?
maybe you can ask at the parenthood planning a blood test.
If it was me ill wait at least one week (but I'm not a doctor)
also pregnancy or not you need to check up with a gynecologist why you are late; can be nothing can be something much more difficult.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob