• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I know its a hard question but there may be someone with medical background. I have no access to dilantin but I am on pregabilin which seems to be a similar kind of pill.

Phenytoin (PHT), sold under the brand name Dilantin among others,[1] is an anti-seizure medication.[2]

Pregabalin, sold under the brand name Lyricaamong others, is an anticonvulsant and anxiolyticmedication used to treat epilepsy, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome, and generalized anxiety disorder.[10][11][12] Its use in epilepsy is as an add-on therapy for partial seizures.

Should I maybe take it before N? Or it's not worth the risk?

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
That's a really good question and I'm wondering the same. I'm on prescription pregabalin and would love to know before taking N? Pregabalin is a central nervous system depressant so I think it would be advantageous but I don't know

Reactions: sully
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
That's a really good question and I'm wondering the same. I'm on prescription pregabalin and would love to know before taking N? Pregabalin is a central nervous system depressant so I think it would be advantageous but I don't know
yeah it is a difficult question indeed :< I guess it cant hurt though right?

L

Lifessocruel

Aug 23, 2021
It will not be anywhere near effective as Dilantin, Dilantin has been used since the 40s and pregablin is only 20 years old and is from the newer safer family of drugs. just like N that's been around for years the older the drug the more dangerous. Taking N with 1g of Dilantin is certain death long as you keep it down and do meto before. Even if you are found early because there is no antidote for Dilantin or N.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
what are the possible outcomes of taking it? do the benefits outweigh the risks?

aside from additional cns depression, how will taking either one benefit?