hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Thinking about suicide has become very normal in my life and there is the one and only question: how to do it? Well, I would prefer to blow away my head with a nice double barrel shotgun, but there are two problems: 1. I don't live in the US and 2. I don't have a gun license (and a gun) in my country (Germany). The other method is slitting the wrist. I have experience with self harm but to cut this deep?? Boy... I have seen a wrist cut as a poetic thing but I guess I'm not that poetic. There are only the following methods which are possible and reasonable for me. For a suicide with a suicide partner: CO in a tent or a car. I guess still the best method. And the version for a lonely suicide: the train. Bad for the driver but with the head on tracks hopefully fast and efficient for me. Btw I definitely want to end the misery called life next week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I live in Argentina and I kinda find myself in the same situation as yours.
It's gotta be either SN, hanging, or gunshot (don't know how to get a gun)

I guess dying is not that easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
J

Jbones

May 19, 2021
Preferred: Anything that could look like natural death or an accident. Although by this point no one would believe it.
What's is possible - SN if I can find a way of getting it in UK.
Hanging if I can just work out the logistics and technique (I'm so incompetent!).

Last edited: