• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
Does anyone have one? i feel like theres stuff i should do before hand, but i own no major assets. and i have nobody really. Any ideas?

EIther in a bucket list sense, or a to do list sense

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
uhhh i think end of life checklists might be pretty similar, i did a quick google and honestly might mostly consist of getting financial/personal affairs in order and such

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
There are some things I would like to do before ctbing, like getting my degree, moving out (which is pretty unlikely, sadly), visiting my bf, losing my virginity, trying out some other types of psychedelics, trying MDMA, etc. Even if I don't end up accomplishing most, if not all, of these things I still plan on ctbing. I don't have much to sort out before I ctb since I own no major assets.

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
I have written down all my bank account details, pension etc - to make the Finance bit easier for those I leave behind. Not that there's much there!
I've written down who my pet insurance is with, details of my Vet and food/dates for flea worming etc. My cat is my best friend and the hardest thing to leave behind which is what is preventing me from ctb. But I have this information ready and written down.
I haven't written any goodbye notes but have thought about what I might write as feel I owe it to people to say sorry and goodbye.

In terms of bucket list nothing really for me.

Reactions: mistymoo