• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Paintinglight

Oct 24, 2019
Wiki said that prague powder #1 contains 6.25% of sodium nitrite, the rest is table salt. It's the only thing I could see on amazon and I might need to get it off amazon so it can go to an amazon locker. I haven't looked up PO boxes yet but one pack is cheap and 250g, 6.25% of that should be enough sodium nitrite. Would it be fatal if I consumed the right amount of it? Or is there something I'm missing.
Thanks to anyone who responds.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Wiki said that prague powder #1 contains 6.25% of sodium nitrite, the rest is table salt. It's the only thing I could see on amazon and I might need to get it off amazon so it can go to an amazon locker. I haven't looked up PO boxes yet but one pack is cheap and 250g, 6.25% of that should be enough sodium nitrite. Would it be fatal if I consumed the right amount of it? Or is there something I'm missing.
Thanks to anyone who responds.
Prague powder will not work, needs to be at least 98% pure SN

Reactions: MissKatrina, Smashingairwaves, CursedForDisaster and 1 other person
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Table salt alone will kill you but in a horrible way. It will wreck havoc with your electrolytes and force excessive water in/out of tissues a lot faster than the kidneys can take care of it. Drinking lots of water kills you in the same way.

I suppose it should be possible to separate the nitrite from the common salt but not easy without a mini-lab.

Reactions: Indieblue, PapercutBandit and CursedForDisaster
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Table salt alone will kill you but in a horrible way. It will wreck havoc with your electrolytes and force excessive water in/out of tissues a lot faster than the kidneys can take care of it. Drinking lots of water kills you in the same way.

I suppose it should be possible to separate the nitrite from the common salt but not easy without a mini-lab.

I like soy sauce!

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Suppose you could eat about 400g of it and see what happens? May need to up the meto dose slightly : )

Reactions: truthseeker and Itsalmosttime
P

Paintinglight

Oct 24, 2019
Prague powder will not work, needs to be at least 98% pure SN
Are u saying the actual sodium nitrite in the powder is less than 98% pure?

Damn okay I wasn't trying to die by table salt. I feel like 250g or even 500g of table salt wouldn't be fatal tho but yh might give me extra symptoms. I guess amazon isn't the right site. Thanks for the video suggestion.
Suppose you could eat about 400g of it and see what happens? May need to up the meto dose slightly : )
Too much of a risk of ending up in hospital (and nothing more) if idk the purity or what the table salt will do.

Last edited:
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
The body likes its water "saline" at 0.9% salt concentration. Too much water or too much salt too fast will change this concentration and kill you.

*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
I ordered this off AMZ. 500g for $18 and free shipping. HiMedia GRM417-500G Sodium Nitrite, A.R, 500 G

It is > 98% pure which is what you need.

The other stuff won't work.

P

Paintinglight

Oct 24, 2019
I ordered this off AMZ. 500g for $18 and free shipping. HiMedia GRM417-500G Sodium Nitrite, A.R, 500 G

Okay

I think I found it. Is it one with few and dodgy reviews. "Mislabelled as children's modelling clay" jesus christ. Have you had it delivered yet?

Last edited:
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

Oct 23, 2019
Okay

I think I found it. Is it one with few and dodgy reviews. "Mislabelled as children's modelling clay" jesus christ. Have you had it delivered yet?
I haven't seen bad reviews on the one I ordered. Still waiting for delivery. Will keep you posted.
There is always this one for $35 for 1 pound (more than anyone would need). Got good reviews.

Sodium Nitrite [NaNO2] 99.6% ACS Grade Powder 1 Lb in Two Space-Saver Bottles USA

Last edited:
P

Paintinglight

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't seen bad reviews on the one I ordered. Still waiting for delivery. Will keep you posted.

There is always this one for $35 for 1 pound (more than anyone would need). Got good reviews.

Sodium Nitrite [NaNO2] 99.6% ACS Grade Powder 1 Lb in Two Space-Saver Bottles USA
Oh okay

*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

Oct 23, 2019

Update:
I received package. Inspected container. Labeled correctly. Within expiration date. Packaging intact. Inspected contents. Dry white powder. Only area of concern is label says it is manufactured in India.

P

Paintinglight

Oct 24, 2019
Update:
I received package. Inspected container. Labeled correctly. Within expiration date. Packaging intact. Inspected contents. Dry white powder. Only area of concern is label says it is manufactured in India.
Okay, thanks for the update.

P

PapercutBandit

Mar 10, 2020

That is one of my favorite youtubers