• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
Recently, I've been practicing partial suspension, more specifically, I've been trying to make myself pass out. But I can't do it, when I try using my hand I just kinda strange myself and end up doing nothing, I've also tried practicing with my rope but it's really horrible, and there are various reasons why:
  1. It's hard to get a position where I can compress the carotid artery without accidentally hurting myself in the process.
  2. My arms don't have the strength to pull on it hard enough and my legs don't really work with the positioning of the rope.
  3. Most importantly, it hurts too much, when I do it, I can really feel the rope pushing on my neck and I can't breathe well, and it just hurts like a migraine and like my head's about to explode, and when I pull it at full force, I can even fell my heartbeat, but the worst part is that if I just leave the rope in place, it starts to hurt more and more over time, until it becomes completely unbearable.
I've looked around here for solutions, and found one telling me to pull harder, but again, I don't have that kind of strength and constant pressure or some natural force like gravity could kill me (since there's no way for the body to just stop gravity so it would just choke itself until it died), and the method from the thread Best way to succeed partial hanging and overwin SI which reduces the pain but doesn't solve it.

Does anyone know any solution or have any ideas?

Solution
R
You are doing it wrong. It's hard to pass out with your own hands unless someone else is doing it to you. And the way it works is you grab your neck with your hands with the fingers to the back of your neck and pressing the arteries with your thumb,the aim is not to strangled your self, it's your thumbs that applies the pressure.

With the rope you are not supposed to pull it with your hand. After passing it over your anchor point (make sure not to tie it unless the aim is ctb, that is how accedental deaths happen) then hold the rope end with your hand and let go of your body downwards. You really nead to relax your body in to it. It's the pressure of your body weight that does the job not the pulling from your hand. When you pass out...
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You are doing it wrong. It's hard to pass out with your own hands unless someone else is doing it to you. And the way it works is you grab your neck with your hands with the fingers to the back of your neck and pressing the arteries with your thumb,the aim is not to strangled your self, it's your thumbs that applies the pressure.

With the rope you are not supposed to pull it with your hand. After passing it over your anchor point (make sure not to tie it unless the aim is ctb, that is how accedental deaths happen) then hold the rope end with your hand and let go of your body downwards. You really nead to relax your body in to it. It's the pressure of your body weight that does the job not the pulling from your hand. When you pass out your hand will let go and so will the pressure of the rope on your neck.

Upvote 3
Solution
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Full suspension. I m not surprised to hear that partial hanging didnt work out.
(make sure not to tie it unless the aim is ctb, that is how accedental deaths happen)
what else is one doing it for if not to die?

Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
what else is one doing it for if not to die?
I personally don't believe in trying and practicing ctb but most do it to try and find the "sweet spot" to see where on the neck they need to put the rope and which position works best for them to pass out quick, to try and see if one can pull off partial hanging or if it works for them, and the most famous one autoerotic asphyxiation that has a lot of accedental death reports to it.

Reactions: Meteora
Upvote 0