turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
it makes me so upset seeing ppl bash on suicidal ppl constantly 4 opening up abt their emotions like i understand that taking care of some1 suicidal can be draining but they act as if they hv committed a crime n it just makes me more afraid to talk abt how i feel to ppl bcuz they will treat me so shitty

• Hugs
Reactions: dead_milky
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I feel this so much. Most people I've told I'm suicidal react as if it's my fault or I'm crazy. Most of my family know now about my first attempt and no one talks to me anymore. A lot of people focus on the act and how it affects them rather than why the suicidal person wants to ctb and what they're going through. Or most people just pretend to care, but then ignore you forever afterwards.
I literally just talked to an old friend about how my life is going and my suicidal ideation and they just go ":/"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, male user, Passersby and 3 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Seeing people say that posting on here a certain amount of times makes them a psychopath or trying to invalidate others is scummy. I hate it. I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and snowlance
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
yeah. I've been on both ends - trying to look after someone who just attempted and also being g the person. Somehow it never seems like they really understand.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly seems like suicidal people are treat badly everywhere in this cruel, dreadful world, sadly it's just reality, I wouldn't see it as the best idea opening up about wanting to die at all.

Reactions: snowlance
male user

male user

Aug 28, 2023
Sadly nobody really cares, they care only about keeping suicidal people alive against their will and treating them like shit for some reason

Reactions: snowlance