• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Having power involves taking it from someone else, and then, using it to dominate and prevent others from gaining it.
those who control resources and decision making have power over those without.

"Power over others" is a hierarchical and authoritarian approach, where one individual or group seeks to dominate and control others.
This type of power is exercised with coercion, manipulation, and the suppression of dissent.

they have power over us keeping us alive in intolerable situations they have outlawed all peaceful methods

No human being should be in a position where they can wield "power over" others to the extent that it perpetuates inequality and suppresses dissent.
The challenge lies in creating systems that distribute power more equitably, ensuring that all individuals have the opportunity to live with dignity
and autonomy. Embracing alternative models of power that promote collaboration, mutual respect, and systemic transformation is crucial for building a
more just and equitable society.

they have taken away my autonomy away and enslaved me in a fucking shithole and hellhole when i would just leave given the choice to live or die

this place is so fucking shit words can't explain how shit this world is if i could start a war and end it all i would find away

• Informative
Reactions: Hollowman, divinemistress36, Qimaster and 6 others
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
Those people want that power, they want to dominate, they want control, they don't care that we suffer as long as they get what they want be it money or status and usually both

Reactions: Rational man, sserafim, GoatHerder and 3 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Ive always felt that global governments control us with their assumed power, and deploy the usual incentives and disincentives to control nation states and populations enmass. I think democracy is also the mass control of people, enmass. High taxation, poverty, crumbling NHS, restricts the freedom to make choices.

Reactions: Loona6546645 and sserafim
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
Having power involves taking it from someone else, and then, using it to dominate and prevent others from gaining it.
those who control resources and decision making have power over those without.

"Power over others" is a hierarchical and authoritarian approach, where one individual or group seeks to dominate and control others.
This type of power is exercised with coercion, manipulation, and the suppression of dissent.

they have power over us keeping us alive in intolerable situations they have outlawed all peaceful methods

No human being should be in a position where they can wield "power over" others to the extent that it perpetuates inequality and suppresses dissent.
The challenge lies in creating systems that distribute power more equitably, ensuring that all individuals have the opportunity to live with dignity
and autonomy. Embracing alternative models of power that promote collaboration, mutual respect, and systemic transformation is crucial for building a
more just and equitable society.

they have taken away my autonomy away and enslaved me in a fucking shithole and hellhole when i would just leave given the choice to live or die

this place is so fucking shit words can't explain how shit this world is if i could start a war and end it all i would find away
We have to figure out a way to have power over them. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Reactions: sserafim
daley

daley

May 11, 2024
I understand the need for venting, but if you want to address power, practically, I suggest to organize in a group and engage in collective activism.

I volunteer for the local right-to-die movement. I know my local movement's accomplishments are minor and infrequent, but they do tangible
activities to expand bodily autonomy. Even though they focus on terminally ill patients, that is where the current struggle is at.
This is a generational struggle, which is disheartening, but I don't think we should be giving up.