• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Hey quick question in regards of sh.
Does anyone know what a good way of cleaning wounds is ? I think alcohol is to painful with the depth so I was thinking iodine ?

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
It should be good if not the best, alcohol isn't good unless you have nothing else it could irritate it. From point of treating wounds

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Povidone is not to be used directly on the wound itself. You could use alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, but both of them would cause you somewhat pain.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
If you wash the area and your hands with soap and water before, and use sterile equipment dressings, you shouldn't need to use any irritating cleansing liquids to wash afterwards. If you're doing so because you're worried about infection, forget doing stuff at home and seek advice in person from a medical professional.