Alyysa

Alyysa

Jul 18, 2023
I never grew up in a rich family, but recently since my dad died, I had to start working an extra part time job to help out around the house, I feel so alone and I don't know what do even do anymore, It feels like there is no way out for me. I have to care for everyone in my family, I don't know what they would do without me, I feel trapped.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Lostandlooking, OutOfTheVoid and 2 others
SmoolPepe

SmoolPepe

May 30, 2023
I think I understand. I went through something similar as a teenager and it was a very strange experience which ultimately shattered my reality up to that point and i think it had a big impact on the way i see life to this day.
One moment youre a kid and a few days later all your worth as a human being shifts into how much you can provide but everyone around you still has the gut to preach how much they care about you and love you.
Im definitely biased, but i honestly believe poor people should not be able to have kids. It sounds bad, but any kid born into such a "family" is condemned to a life of poverty and all it entails and higher likelihood of having dysfunctional parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: AlEi, Sweet Tart and Alyysa
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Fuck yes. I relate to this very much, tho our situations are different. You sound very compassionate. I hope your family is appreciative of all you are doing for them, at the expense of your own wellness.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring being trapped in that situation, existence is just too cruel, to me it's certainly such a dreadful existence where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best.