Which would you take?

• Prison

• CTB

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Hypothetical question.... If potentially facing 10-15 yr prison sentence and being forced to register as a sex offender or CTB which would you take?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
CTB, of course.

Reactions: ojinzo, ansiedad and enuff
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If potentially facing 10-15 yr prison sentence and being forced to register as a sex offender or CTB which would you take?
That's a bad situation to be in. I hope that's not yours.

• Wow
Reactions: ansiedad, sourpink, Meretlein and 1 other person
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
a decade of protecting the freedom to inflict, prolong and worsen my suicidality by denying the protection of assisted suicide - they are only evil so that's what they want to do.

Reactions: ojinzo and Spitfire
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Hypothetical question.... If potentially facing 10-15 yr prison sentence and being forced to register as a sex offender or CTB which would you take?
I guess if I were in that predicament I'd likely take measures to off myself.

Reactions: ojinzo, profoundexperience and enuff
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
It depends on how old are you, and if there is a chance of parole or way to get out earlier.

Reactions: ojinzo and profoundexperience
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I think the majority here would opt for ctb, bearing in mind most of us are wanting to ctb already. Maybe you'd get more realistic results if you ask the same question on a non suicide forum?
If this 'hypothetical' person was convicted of a sex crime and punished accordingly i.e. prison sentence, then they would deserve to be registered as a sex offender.

Last edited:
Reactions: ojinzo, sourpink, profoundexperience and 3 others
S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
I think the majority here would opt for ctb, bearing in mind most of us are wanting to ctb already. Maybe you'd get more realistic results if you ask the same question on a non suicide forum?

If this 'hypothetical' person was convicted of a sex crime and punished accordingly i.e. prison sentence, then they would deserve to be registered as a sex offender.
Good point do you know another forum? :)

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
there's plenty pro life ones out there if that's what you mean, google will take you to them
I was thinking more of just an ordinary forum/group, rather than pro - life/suicide forum. A group on Facebook perhaps?
Good point do you know another forum? :)
There are loads of groups on Facebook.

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
CTB.
So we are here, not?
Exactly, that's why I think that all the threads, not regarding CTB, should be discussed off topic or recovery. Also, bumping old threads, with non-sense platitudes, shouldn't be allowed too.

Last edited:
Reactions: SITEFAN