I

imdyinganyway5

Oct 2, 2023
Is taking potassium supplement can kill? I'm just looking for less complicated way to ctb and also want it to look like a natural death… thanks

Reactions: Homo erectus
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That sounds unreliable to me bc if that was "easy" it would have been banned already.

Making it look like a natural death is even more difficult than making it look like an accident which is already very difficult.

You can read about way better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Homo erectus and imdyinganyway5
I

imdyinganyway5

Oct 2, 2023
That sounds unreliable to me bc if that was "easy" it would have been banned already.

Making it look like a natural death is even more difficult than making it look like an accident which is already very difficult.

You can read about way better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. I hope you find peace.
Where I can find the resources I'm sorry I'm new here…

Duckup

Duckup

Aug 28, 2019

essential minerals banned lmao

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
i don't think there's a single supplement that can kill without taking ur entire body weight in it lol

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Is taking potassium supplement can kill? I'm just looking for less complicated way to ctb and also want it to look like a natural death… thanks

You simply aren't going to be able to poison yourself whilst making it look natural.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Homo erectus
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Where I can find the resources I'm sorry I'm new here…

Reactions: imdyinganyway5