• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Things your gonna need
Chemicals:

potassium ferricyanide
Potassium hydroxide
Ethanol
Concetrated sulfuric acid 96% will do

Equipment:
An erlenmeyer flask and a rubber stopper that fits with one hole in it
A glass tube that fits the hole

A beaker glass Will do but a second erlenmeyer with a rubber stopper with two holes Will be better
A hot plate
And a blow torch for bending the glass tube
you need to heat the tube with the blowtorch a few centimeters from the end so you can carfully bend it to 90 degrees do the same to the other end but make sure one side is longer so it wil fit to the bottom of the beaker glass or second erlenmeyer once this is done you can fill the first erlenmeyer with the potassium ferro cyanide 33,0 gram and the sulphuric acid 9,8 gram Once this is done you put the stopper in place and you can put the short end in the hole of the stopper
Now to make the potassium hydroxide solution 5,6 grams woud be exact but you want a slight excess for safety so 6,5 grams of potassium hydroxide Will be placed in the beaker (or second erlenmeyer) and add 100 ml of ethanol put the Beaker on the hot plate and stir with a glassrod to help the potassium hydroxide dissolve once dissolved you can put the long end of the tube inside the Beaker and the erlenmeyer on the hot plate now this is where things can get risky at this point the sulphuric acid react with potassium ferro cyanide to form cyanide gas that Will bubble inside KOH solution to create potassium cyanide any unreacted gas may escape and Harm you so be sure to do the reaction outside or under a fumehood if a second erlenmeyer is used with a two hole stopper you can use an additional glass tube connected to Some aquarium tubing to vent the leftover gas outside in any case when the reaction is done and the solvent cools down a white KCN should crystalize out of the solvent i do not want encourge anyone to do this since its not risk free at all butt it is possible to create KCN with very little money and easy to obtain chemicals as for the glassware you should look on Amazon

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
To show the device

Attachments

• IMG_0075.png
    IMG_0075.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Pyrolysis of potassium ferrocyanide looks like a more simple method.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Pyrolysis of potassium ferrocyanide looks like a more simple method.
yeah but that would leave a mixture of KCN and FeC2 so the method i described yields a more pure product
I'd say KCN can easily be dissolved in distilled water and filtered. Should be pure enough for use.

To show the device
I'm wondering how effective this method would be actually and how much excess gas that does not react with KOH is gone.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
I'd say KCN can easily be dissolved in distilled water and filtered. Should be pure enough for use.

I'm wondering how effective this method would be actually and how much excess gas that does not react with KOH is gone.
While if your worried the excess gas wil do Harm somewhere it can be reacted with something like NaOCl like depressedchemmajor said

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
While if your worried the excess gas wil do Harm somewhere it can be reacted with something like NaOCl like depressedchemmajor said
I think I did not say it clearly. I mean how much g KCN falls out after the reaction to produce HCN gas stops.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
I think I did not say it clearly. I mean how much g KCN falls out after the reaction to produce HCN gas stops.
Well i used to have my own home lab in my shed but i dont anymore i also dont have the equipment i had so i cant truly say if a hundred % effcient Max 6 grams from the above mentiond measurments but i have no way to know for sure since i dont have a lab anymore

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
yeah but that would leave a mixture of KCN and FeC2
FeC2 is not produced in the reaction. Pyrolysis yelds potassium cyanide, iron, carbon (graphite), cementite, and nitrogen. Iron, graphite, and cementite are insoluble in water and don't react with it under normal conditions. So the real impurity in the final product after filtering the water solution would be undecomposed potassium ferrocyanide.
so the method i described yields a more pure product
Yes, but does that really matter? Why would you need high purity for suicide?

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Well i used to have my own home lab in my shed but i dont anymore i also dont have the equipment i had so i cant truly say if a hundred % effcient Max 6 grams from the above mentiond measurments but i have no way to know for sure since i dont have a lab anymore
But a few Grams of KCN is all what you need so i dont see the problem
FeC2 is not produced in the reaction. Pyrolysis yelds potassium cyanide, iron, carbon (graphite), cementite, and nitrogen. Iron, graphite, and cementite are insoluble in water and don't react with it under normal conditions. So the real impurity in the final product after filtering the water solution would be undecomposed potassium ferrocyanide.

Yes, but does that really matter? Why would you need high purity for suicide?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
The iron carbide noted in brackets actually is not formed, but there is produced a reactive residue consisting of graphite, alpha-iron, and iron carbide, Fe3C which occur in the stoichiometric proportions for the formula recorded.

Attachments

• Ferrocyanide-Equation.png
    Ferrocyanide-Equation.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 0
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
The iron carbide noted in brackets actually is not formed, but there is produced a reactive residue consisting of graphite, alpha-iron, and iron carbide, Fe3C which occur in the stoichiometric proportions for the formula recorded.

While both ways Work its just the one you prefer

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm so confused about what should i use between SN and potassium/ sodium cyanide, i have access to both of them.
Any help?

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
And cyanide sems more faster and reliable. That's why I'm confused.
I'm going by SN, it is up to you to choose at the end of the day :)

Both SN and CN are reliable if done properly. If you're in risk of being found quickly, go for CN. If you need a somewhat peaceful sleep forever, go for SN. However do note that both of them are easily treated if said treatment is given in time.

Reactions: Unknown21
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
While both ways Work its just the one you prefer
Your method is kind of unclear. You mention ferricyanide and ferrocyanide in different places. Although both can be used for producing HCN, the reactions are different:

2 K3[Fe(CN)6] + 6 H2SO4 = 3 K2SO4 + Fe2(SO4)3 + 12 HCN
2 K4[Fe(CN)6] + 3 H2SO4 = 3 K2SO4 + K2Fe[Fe(CN)6] + 6 HCN

Also I don't understand the need in concentrated sulfuric acid, unless you use potassium ferrocyanide trihydrate. Reaction of anhydrous K4[Fe(CN)6] or K3[Fe(CN)6] with concentrated H2SO4 and water produces carbon monoxide instead of HCN as the main product:

2 K3[Fe(CN)6] + 11 H2SO4 + 13 H2O = 3 K2SO4 + 6(NH4)2SO4 + 2 FeSO4 + 11 CO + CO2
K4[Fe(CN)6] + 6 H2SO4 + 6 H2O = 2 K2SO4 + 3 (NH4)2SO4 + FeSO4 + 6 CO

but even these reactions would hardly happen if the concentration of H2SO4 is above 90%. The reactions and the proportions of produced HCN, CO, and CO2 in case of using K3[Fe(CN)6] with various concentrations of H2SO4 are described here:

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wouldn't enough Ethanol kill you on its own?