• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xtinabgt

Jan 12, 2020
Hi all,

I've seen potassium chloride powder on the famous auction website.
Is orally taken potassium chloride a reliable way to ctb? I've read it causes cardiac arrest, is it painless?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Wikipedia said:
The typical amounts of potassium chloride found in the diet appear to be generally safe.[13] In larger quantities, however, potassium chloride is toxic. The LD50 of orally ingested potassium chloride is approximately 2.5 g/kg, or 190 grams (6.7 oz) for a body mass of 75 kilograms (165 lb). In comparison, the LD50 of sodium chloride (table salt) is 3.75 g/kg.
Possible I guess but that'd be a hell of a thing to drink and keep down

X

Xtinabgt

Jan 12, 2020
Sounds like a lot of powder to ingest...

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Sounds like a lot of powder to ingest...
Sorry my sarcasm over the internet is bad. It would be more effective to use table salt! Defo don't do it lol

X

Xtinabgt

Jan 12, 2020
Ok too bad, I thought it could be a reliable way to stop your heart quickly... I hope I can purchase SN soon, I'm so desperate right now and even if I haven't chosen a precise date yet I kinda need that comfort getting SN will procure.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I feel you, just having a backup plan calms me down a lot. Keep trying auction sites etc, sending good vibes

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I wish I could send some people SN but sadly this is impossible.

X

Xtinabgt

Jan 12, 2020
I wish I could send some people SN but sadly this is impossible.

I still don't know how I will be able to get SN, I came back from abroad not long ago in a messy situation... I don't have a bank account or money actually and I'm just scared SN will be discontinued everywhere :/

TVtrays

TVtrays

May 6, 2019
I still don't know how I will be able to get SN, I came back from abroad not long ago in a messy situation... I don't have a bank account or money actually and I'm just scared SN will be discontinued everywhere :/
I was able to get SN fairly easily.
As for Potassium Chloride, it would be quite ineffective. I'm a trans woman on spironolactone, which is a potassium sparing diuretic. I have to watch my potassium levels closely because I'm much more prone to hyperkalemia than most. Even then, the consumption of potassium chloride would be quite ineffective.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, potassium chloride is used in 3 drug protocol as far as I know.
Now read this and forget about your method:
"Potassium chloride is the drug that causes death in an execution under current lethal injection protocols. Although the other two drugs are administered in lethal dosages and would, in time, produce the prisoner's death, potassium chloride should cause cardiac arrest and death within a minute of injection. While potassium chloride acts quickly, it is excruciatingly painful if administered without proper anesthesia. When injected into a vein, it inflames the potassium ions in the sensory nerve fibers, literally burning up the veins as it travels to the heart. "
Source: https://www.hrw.org/reports/2006/us0406/4.htm

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Hello, potassium chloride is used in 3 drug protocol as far as I know.
Now read this and forget about your method:
"Potassium chloride is the drug that causes death in an execution under current lethal injection protocols. Although the other two drugs are administered in lethal dosages and would, in time, produce the prisoner's death, potassium chloride should cause cardiac arrest and death within a minute of injection. While potassium chloride acts quickly, it is excruciatingly painful if administered without proper anesthesia. When injected into a vein, it inflames the potassium ions in the sensory nerve fibers, literally burning up the veins as it travels to the heart. "
Source: https://www.hrw.org/reports/2006/us0406/4.htm
Is it?! I posted about that earlier but it did not include potassium chloride. Could it be Chloral Hydrate that you're thinking of? If so I may have to revise my plans lol
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-3-4-drug-protocol-ppeh-method.34621/

edit: or are there different 3 drug protocols?... this is confusing

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Is it?! I posted about that earlier but it did not include potassium chloride. Could it be Chloral Hydrate that you're thinking of? If so I may have to revise my plans lol
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-3-4-drug-protocol-ppeh-method.34621/

edit: or are there different 3 drug protocols?... this is confusing
3-drug protocol used in lethal injection in prisons, not the one recommended by PePH.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Ah good, thank you, I missed the IV part and panicked lol

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Ah good, thank you, I missed the IV part and panicked lol
Yes, and I like this table
Table 1.
Lethal medications used in PAS and executions.
Drug name (trade name)Therapeutic classMedical usesLethal protocolsUnique pharmacological characteristics
Sodium thiopental (Pentothal)6 Barbiturate Anesthetic; used in surgery in poorer countries; primary execution drug till 2010 PAS drug in Europe; used in three-drug and one-drug executions (first drug) Ultra-rapid onset; short lasting
Pentobarbital (Nembutal)7 Barbiturate Sedative; pre-anesthetic; treats insomnia PAS drug; used in one-drug, two-drug, and three-drug executions (first drug) Slow onset; long lasting
Secobarbital (Seconal)8 Barbiturate Sedative; treats insomnia PAS drug; proposed for executions, but never used Rapid onset; short lasting
Phenobarbital (Luminal) Barbiturate Sedative; treats seizures PAS drug; proposed for executions, but never used Ultra-slow onset; long lasting
Midazolam (Versed)9 Benzodiazepine Sedative; treats anxiety and amnesia Used in one-drug, two-drug, and three-drug protocols (first drug) Rapid onset; intermediate-lasting; effects capped at 'lower level of sedation'
Etomidate10 General anesthetic Anesthetic; used for quick procedures, like intubation Used in 3-drug protocol (first drug) Rapid onset; ultra-short-lasting
Pancuronium bromide11 Neuromuscular relaxant Paralytic agent Used in three-drug protocol (second drug) Paralyses patient's lungs; no effect on consciousness
Potassium chloride12 Potassium supplement Treats potassium deficiency Used in three-drug protocol (third drug) Common drug; induces cardiac arrest in high dose

Reactions: Ame and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
That's very handy actually I think I'll save that in my encrypted ctb stuff! thanks

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
That's very handy actually I think I'll save that in my encrypted ctb stuff! thanks
Though it has nothing common with CTB. We cannot use 3-drug protocol, we can only use N. But not iv. So that is just to broaden our mind.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I can attest to the painfulness of potassium chloride.

I tend to run low on potassium and wound up in the hospital after a bout of dehydration. One night, about 2 am of course, the nurse hung a new IV bag for me and woke me out of a sound sleep. I've never felt anything like it. I could feel the burn start at my hand and climb right up my arm. I buzzed and buzzed until I lost my cool and started yelling.

When I told the nurse what was going on, she replied, "That's the potassium. It burns like fire going in."

Turns out they had forgotten to add the lidocaine (numbing agent.)

Don't let the stuff anywhere near you without being good and comatose first.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I can attest to the painfulness of potassium chloride.

I tend to run low on potassium and wound up in the hospital after a bout of dehydration. One night, about 2 am of course, the nurse hung a new IV bag for me and woke me out of a sound sleep. I've never felt anything like it. I could feel the burn start at my hand and climb right up my arm. I buzzed and buzzed until I lost my cool and started yelling.

When I told the nurse what was going on, she replied, "That's the potassium. It burns like fire going in."

Turns out they had forgotten to add the lidocaine (numbing agent.)

Don't let the stuff anywhere near you without being good and comatose first.
Ye, that proves the article above as well. The pain is excruciating.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
A potassium chloride method (using an IV) is detailed in the Geo Stone book, page 253 onwards.

I have no knowledge or experience with it personally.