redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
I was planning on CTB today, but there is one thought on my mind that isn't letting me do that at all:
My sister is getting married in 3 weeks. I need to be there. I can't ruin her wedding.
Being there will hurt, because getting married was always my biggest dream and my ex boyfriend swore he was gonna be there with me.
But I gotta do this for her. It's my duty as an older brother
I'll live this hell a while longer, for her

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, Tig, sadlittleman32 and 2 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm sorry your life has brought you to this difficult juncture of life & death
I think that's a great reason to hang on for a bit longer. Your sister will have another good memory to hang onto when you're gone. Very noble🌹💔

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tig and redkitsune98
Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
Oi Kitsune, eu sinto mto q vc ainda se sinta desse jeito, mas eu acho esse um bom motivo pra aguentar mais um pouco. Não pense nisso como "culpa" mas sim como um ato de amor, uma coisa boa q vc faz pra outra pessoa. Talvez essas três semanas façam bem pra vc.

• Love
Reactions: redkitsune98
Coringa

Coringa

Mar 19, 2024
Sempre há tempo para ctb, acho q vc fez bem em adiar. Quem sabe alguma coisa boa aconteça neste período de 3 semanas?

• Love
sadlittleman32

sadlittleman32

Was going to jump…now using SN
Sep 17, 2024
Im an older brother and can relate..my little sister just got engaged and is getting married next summer and I want to ctb before the end of this month. If the wedding was next month I would definitely hold off, but a year is just too damn long.. doesn't change the fact I will feel guilty as hell!

• Hugs