Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Is anyone else suffering from postponing dates to ctb?

I postponed my ctb so much this year, and I confess that sometimes I regret not having finished it soon.

Last week I got a temporary job as a maid, even though I had so many pains in my body (fibromyalgia), I managed to finish the job and get paid. So I ran to a pet store and bought the best fruit cookie for my pets. And after that I noticed the joy in their eyes, they ran for joy and looked for more cookies everywhere in the house. I laughed a lot that day! I was also able to buy a cake to celebrate the birthday of a person who took care of me when I was a child. She never had a birthday party in her 85 years of life and she smiled a lot that day.

This cheered me up a lot, but temporarily.
I still have a lot of problems, new and old. And they will never resolve, whether I tried or not. Life can have moments of happiness, but these are short, and the pain is always the strongest and the longest. Sometimes, I think the pain was always with me, maybe it just learned to hide.

I am thinking of working for a while longer, and taking care of my pets. Even though I don't know how I will endure a few days... I still have my ctb plan, and I believe this is what is helping me at the moment.

Yes, I'm covering my ears and saying "La la la, I can't hear you (dear pain)", like a child. I am asking the sun to brighten my days, even though I can no longer feel its warmth.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hear My Bus a Comin, Skyview, FranCanSee and 12 others
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
haha... as you can see from my date of joining the website... it has been a while. especially considering i've been suicidal since i was 13/14, and i'm 20 now. i often wish that i had just killed myself earlier when i had planned to.

i don't think postponing it is necessarily a bad thing. i think it's good to think one's reasons over and exhaust every possibility first. you can always kill yourself, so you might as well try to enjoy things while and if you still can..?

i've also read somewhere people who are high on the Neuroticism scale tend to postpone it until things get really unbearable.

your post really touched me. i hope things work out in your favour.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and Deleted member 17331
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
I am so happy that you had this beautiful moments. I hope there are more of them. Yes i postponed it too. I had everything for SN. It was supposed to be this July...i postponed it till end of the year at least. The reason is that some acute reasons that pushed me to CTB early has eased down. I'm also having currently 3 Antidepressants and they make the pain less severe. The long term reasons are still there but i am no longer in a hurry. I think i can try to get N in the meantime. Hopefully this fucking year has all its catastrophies in its first half. If no other catastrophies happened in the other half i can wait till 2021.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and Deleted member 17331
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
What's your ctb plan?

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
What's your ctb plan?

I'm thinking of saving money to pay for a place, I don't have the option of ctb at home. So, my plan is to work for a few months and ask for my SN. I am also trying to get benzos.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Goblins in my head,
I enjoyed your post. Yeah I know what you mean. I've been at this forever too. It's exhausting. I keep pushing it back however my pain and problems stay the same because they aren't fixable. It is unbearable but still here because it's hard to ctb but I will because my problems and pain just aren't sustainable for the long haul. So I know what you mean. Sometime there are little things like you said like petting and holding a good ol tomcat I really enjoy but pain and suffering is still the same. It's a small distraction. Laying back in the sunshine in a chair. Enjoying the sun but sad at the same time reflecting on a life that is no more. Pain. I have had everything I need for 3 different methods to ctb For a while but still haven't done it. I like that picture by the way. It's like a nice hand drawn sketch that really brings out emotion. Cool.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
FranCanSee

FranCanSee

Jun 9, 2020
SHIT, my little Goblin! :ohhhh::heart:
DUDE! U know how to make me cry!
THIS IS ALL BEAUTIFUL :heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and Deleted member 17331