• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Last night I finished my meal (ended up getting in n out) and watched south park and accidentally fell asleep bcus I was so high lmao.

Now it's a new morning and I'm scared I wont be able to do it. Idk I'm looking at death like a new adventure tho so we'll see what happens in these next few hours.

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Last night I finished my meal (ended up getting in n out) and watched south park and accidentally fell asleep bcus I was so high lmao.

Now it's a new morning and I'm scared I wont be able to do it. Idk I'm looking at death like a new adventure tho so we'll see what happens in these next few hours.
Man I don't think you should look at it as an adventure - for all we know it's likely there's no adventure at all and it just ends…

As long as that's ok with you then I suppose it's your choice ultimately. But you know how I feel about your situation