FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't have an exact date but maybe in the next few months, it will depend on whether I can find a good method.
To be honest I'm quite scared of doing the act but not of death itself.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
When I've conquered my Si and got my method sorted.
Why is this name crossed out? What is the conditions to get your name crossed out? I thought there was only one. Is there more?

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
IDK. It was supposed to be this year, but my brother is suddenly engaged this year. I don't want to be the party pooper with my disappearance and death and all.

I guess 5 years from now, more or less. Then again, something might pop up like the birth of my nephews and nieces, one of my siblings getting married, and all those kinds of things that will delay my suicide. I'm stuck, and it sucks.

I'm happy for my brother though. I wish my brother and my future sister-in-law all the best!
I'll be honest, in your position..I wouldn't give a shit, I wish my family nothing but the worst once I'm dead. I want them to experience and understand what I have been through. Pure, unadulterated suffering. (And a hollowness that is tortured by other's fulfillment.)
Realistically, I'm sure they'll be fine, more than fine, but the prospect would only be fair.
I would do my best not to end my pain on specific dates that already hold strong labels of significance, but the reasoning would not be for them.
I'm not going to sit around like a wet rag for other people's halfhearted benefit.
I did not even have a life, so I would not be arsed to bow down to the privilege of a damn wedding that basically celebrates someone's perceived entitlement to the dying icon of what society thinks love should look like-and how much my relatives care for someone else who doesn't deserve it, while they treated me like dog shit.
All that stuff you listed is exactly the type of thing I do not want to be around for.
Nieces and nephews? Jesus Christ, no, for what? To see a generation stemmed from my blood that will likely be better off in every conceivable way, and adored by all those who neglected me? I will gouge my eyes out!
I truly hope I am spared of at least that much.
It's bad enough to imagine it happening after I'm no longer conscious to experience it, as it likely will. It's maddening to me.
Excuse my vitriol, but I'm becoming more and more enraged and stripped of the common pleasantries, the closer I get to fulfilling the act of snuffing out this walking corpse. I can't speak my mind to those who deserve it without severe consequences, so I must resort to this I suppose! I'm sure you must have a much better relationship with your family and a different set of problems that may not lead to the type of embittering chaos I find myself at the center of, and for that I envy you. I hope your family treats you well to deserve the type of devotion that would have you prolong your suffering to witness their happiness.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pen>Sword and filthyrottendirty
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I'll be honest, in your position..I wouldn't give a shit, I wish my family nothing but the worst once I'm dead. I want them to experience and understand what I have been through. Pure, unadulterated suffering. (And a hollowness that is tortured by other's fulfillment.)
Realistically, I'm sure they'll be fine, more than fine, but the prospect would only be fair.
I would do my best not to end my pain on specific dates that already hold strong labels of significance, but the reasoning would not be for them.
I'm not going to sit around like a wet rag for other people's halfhearted benefit.
I did not even have a life, so I would not be arsed to bow down to the privilege of a damn wedding that basically celebrates someone's perceived entitlement to the dying icon of what society thinks love should look like-and how much my relatives care for someone else who doesn't deserve it, while they treated me like dog shit.
All that stuff you listed is exactly the type of thing I do not want to be around for.
Nieces and nephews? Jesus Christ, no, for what? To see a generation stemmed from my blood that will likely be better off in every conceivable way, and adored by all those who neglected me? I will gouge my eyes out!
I truly hope I am spared of at least that much.
It's bad enough to imagine it happening after I'm no longer conscious to experience it, as it likely will. It's maddening to me.
Excuse my vitriol, but I'm becoming more and more enraged and stripped of the common pleasantries, the closer I get to fulfilling the act of snuffing out this walking corpse. I can't speak my mind to those who deserve it without severe consequences, so I must resort to this I suppose! I'm sure you must have a much better relationship with your family and a different set of problems that may not lead to the type of embittering chaos I find myself at the center of, and for that I envy you. I hope your family treats you well to deserve the type of devotion that would have you prolong your suffering to witness their happiness.
I'm sorry that you don't have the best childhood. My parents and siblings love me unconditionally, and that's the reason why I'm alive right now. It's a blessing and a curse. Blessing because I have a very supportive family who will be there in my highs and extreme lows; cursed because they are one of the reason why I'm alive right now. I don't want to die by suicide and ruin family's wedding, birth and baptism celebration. They are the kind of folks who wants me to long life and die of natural death since we're a practicing Catholic family. I just wish everybody has the loving and caring parents the same way my parents treated me.

As for your case, it seems that you've been through hell. Only you know what you have been through. You must be stronger than I since you are still alive while living every second of hell. My problem is minuscule compared to yours.

I'm glad that you're in this forum as a safe space to properly vent about life. Keep venting, this is what the forum is for. Keep doing it if you find it therapeutic. I hope you find peace, wherever it may be.

You are a person, just like anyone else here. You are not a statistic; you are a person who is wounded by life. If only I meet you in person, I would give you a big hug. I really do mean it. Instead, I'll just give you a big ol' virtual hug, if it means anything to you. Again, I hope that you find peace and happiness that is long overdue.

• Love
Reactions: rawraaawr and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I will give you my precise date and time of my CTB as soon as I have one of these timers installed, :smiling: wouldn't that be great, use up your credits getting drunk and wave goodbye to the World.

Cheers

Geo

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I will give you my precise date and time of my CTB as soon as I have one of these timers installed, :smiling: wouldn't that be great, use up your credits getting drunk and wave goodbye to the World.

Cheers

Geo

My favorite movie! Truth! I looooove it! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
U

unworthy_

Mar 19, 2021
I have been contemplating for a very long time. I have so many unfinished business because if I am gone what would my family do. I am worried for my brother becoz he is 30 now and not working. My sister and I are giving him monthly allowance. Yes he living with my parents and me. I still have my parents. They are in their 70s. Family business is close to zero sales. Sounds very pathetic but in asian culture is more of a Filial piety thing. I dont know what to do. I am not smart and intelligent. I am stuck in a low pay menial job my life therefore I could hardly save. My pay certainly could not support my family. I am glad my sister is supporting a bit. I dont know what they would do if I am gone. I am always feeling worried and unfulfilled all the time..

Edit : I am suicidal but I hope none of you here done it. Its so sad. We shouldnt have to suffer until we need to take our lives. This is such a sad world to live in.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bedrock48