bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
Hi everyone should post tattoos they are proud of/ideas for ones they want
to be honest i was just feeling lonely and wanted to show off my handiwork
its alot darker in real life this is just my webcam as i do not own a phone
This is buffalo bills tat from the movie the silence of the lambs i (pic for reference)
Buf
All tats are welcome show off that shit especially if you have no one in your life
i am also aware it is misshaped from the original this is intentional as many redditors have posted this exact tat and i wanted to be unique

Reactions: SorrowMind
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Venus13, Endex and 2 others
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
Thats very cute i want a full color tat so bad :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
My first ever tat was punpun 2A4A0384 C240 4B34 92C5 ED66194AB5DB I love it but it scarred over because I got it during a manic episode and didn't have the right after care. It's matching with a stranger I ran away to a different country with (were married and have a kid now so I'd say it's a good omen). my second is so far my fave daniel johnston's hi how are you frog 662F94BC E787 44E9 B623 AD5912191F13
Both need a moisturise atm because I'm having an eczema flare but I didn't actually have any pics of them haha. In a few days I'm getting both my calf's done with deathgrips the money store album cover and I'm excited as fuck but hear calf's are a bitch to get done

Love yours btw, did you do it yourself? Is so it's really great work for the placement!

• Love
Reactions: Endex and bustboe
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
Damn now i really want both of your tattoos! thats a really cool story with the pun pun tat shame about the scarring tho :(. And no i did not it its right on my ribs im not sure if thats even possible haha! it was done by an old friend i just redrew the stencil design to be thinner and tighter to be unique.
it looks alot more defined RL

• Love
Reactions: 5417807

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
Damn now i really want both of your tattoos! thats a really cool story with the pun pun tat shame about the scarring tho :(. And no i did not it its right on my ribs im not sure if thats even possible haha! it was done by an old friend i just redrew the stencil design to be thinner and tighter to be unique.
it looks alot more defined RL
Get them!!!! The redraw to make it more unique is really cool, never thought about that before for some reason. I doubt my own art ability to actually get any of the tats I designed for myself but my mother got one of my designs once 😅

• Love
Reactions: bustboe
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
Get them!!!! The redraw to make it more unique is really cool, never thought about that before for some reason. I doubt my own art ability to actually get any of the tats I designed for myself but my mother got one of my designs once 😅
Oh im atrocious at art i was lucky to use my friends drawing tablet with alot of smoothing on haha and doubt i could produce anything with any real detail:haha:.And you make designs thats cool man you should post em'

• Love
Reactions: 5417807
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
if that's a nipple piercing, i love it!

i have like 30 tattoos. it's ultimately a meaningless addiction, and honestly being so visible in this way kind of causes me anxiety, but alas.
Yes i do have just my left nipple peirced with a black barbell how could you tell? and feel free too show them off dude

Lora_logphant

Lora_logphant

Mar 2, 2023
All these tattoos are very cool. i've been wanting to do one for years!

Reactions: bustboe