• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

• Love
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
"Change is one of the most difficult things that we face, but change is inevitable.
One reason we don't like change is we get comfortable where we are.
We get used to our friends, our job, the place we live, and even if it's not perfect we accept it because it's familiar.
What happens is because we're not willing to change, we get stuck in what God used to do instead of moving forward into what God is about to do.
Just because God's blessed you where you are doesn't mean you can just sit back and settle there.
You have to stay open to what God is doing now. What worked five years ago may not work today.
If you're going to be successful you have to be willing to change. Every blessing is not supposed to be permanent.
Every provision is not supposed to last forever. We should constantly evaluate our friendships.
Who's speaking into your life? Who are you depending on? Make sure they're not dragging you down, limiting you from blossoming.
Everybody is not supposed to be in our life forever. If you don't get rid of the wrong friends you will never meet the right friends."

It's a long one and I'm not religious... but I LOVE this expression of rethinking your perception on life in general :) hopefully someone finds positivity out of this.

This is the song that the quote is in btw

Last edited:
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
200.gif

"I was born from nothing, and to nothing, I will return.

Lauren Slater