• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I got this idea from Twitter. It could be characters you feel that you are most like in terms of looks, personality, actions, anything you feel like so have fun! It could be a good way of getting to know what people's personalities are truly like. :P

Last edited:
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I took a test to have a more "objective" idea... Some characters that I matched up with/recognized are:
John watson sherlock6 john watson
WilsonSeason 6 james wilson (literally American john watson but ok)
The Breakfast Club 372 brian (the breakfast club)
20201002 182302 molly hooper (bbc sherlock)
I also matched with Radar from MASH (ehhhhhh) and Jimmy Palmer from NCIS (ehhh)

My friend said I'm like Joan from Clone High
Joan of Arc
And I would like to think I'm like Hermione on the rare occassion that I'm actually bold, but that may be wishful thinking
Hermione wand
I used to be described as Fluttershy 6-8 years ago. I still feel like that a lot.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@Cherrypea @Underscore https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/characters/ here's the test I took to see who my fictional characters are, if it helps
I tried it. Sorry, within a few questions it made me angry. It explicitly demands that you divide your personality one way or the other. My attitude simply doesn't work like that.
For example: I am both social and reclusive: the two are only mutually exclusive to someone with little understanding of reality and nuance.
I know this is a fun thread, but I'm afraid that online tool kind of sums up many of the things i think are wrong with the world.

Last edited:
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
26AD68ED 7181 4F68 935B 297B01A2D362 ??
I tried it. Sorry, within a few questions it made me angry. It explicitly demands that you divide your personality one way or the other. My attitude simply doesn't work like that. I know this is a fun thread, but I'm afraid that online tool kind of sums up many of the things i think are wrong with the world.
No worries. I appreciated that it at least let you divide it up into percentages, but I know what you mean

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I tried it. Sorry, within a few questions it made me angry. It explicitly demands that you divide your personality one way or the other. My attitude simply doesn't work like that.
For example: I am both social and reclusive: the two are only mutually exclusive to someone with little understanding of reality and nuance.
I know this is a fun thread, but I'm afraid that online tool kind of sums up many of the things i think are wrong with the world.
Nah. Fuck all that. I will post just the one...
Roland Deschain From Dark Tower
A broken and noble character on an eternal quest in a flawed and eroded world, ultimately doomed to failure and... (well, I won't spoil).
But hey, therein lies my hubris.
Edit: I just read the wiki again and remembered reading the DT series. I'm more imaginative than Roland and far less courageous. Otherwise, the last line of the entry sends a shiver down my spine.

Last edited:
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Well not the closest match but the one that struck me most was the cowardly lion from the wizard of oz. Sigh.
But actually I've always identified with the witch from Room on the broom. That'd be me letting on the waifs and strays.

Last edited:
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
serial20experiments20lain202_jpg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Rami-Malek-Mr-Robot.jpg

mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I can't think of any character that looks like me, but a friend drew me this year
IMG 20200326 122452 108

Personality wise...I've changed a lot during my last relationship. I lost most of my confidence, humor and shine. But the closest thing to who I used to be, would be a mixture of Gina from Brooklyn 99
Tumblr p5k0a0dBY81rpxixso2 400

Lilo's big sister Nani
Nani lilo lilo und stitch 2002 bpj0g3

And professor prof. McGonagall probably

When it comes to things I do, I'd have to say Remy from Ratatouille
SZGaWv63

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Ringo Oginome from Mawaru Penguindrum: 1601771214181
Rachel from Animorphs: 1601771308501
Sayaka Miki from Madoka Magica: 1601771334314
Maki Shijo from Kaguya: Love is War: 1601771521527
Edelgard von Hresvelg from Fire Emblem: 1601771631130

Sorry, it's an inconsistent and unstable bunch. it's all personality. :(

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ringo Oginome from Mawaru Penguindrum: View attachment 46445
Rachel from Animorphs: View attachment 46446
Sayaka Miki from Madoka Magica: View attachment 46447
Maki Shijo from Kaguya: Love is War: View attachment 46448
Edelgard von Hresvelg from Fire Emblem: View attachment 46449

Sorry, it's an inconsistent and unstable bunch. it's all personality. :(
Wow, I was not expecting any other Fire Emblem characters, let alone from Three Houses to appear in this thread! Nice.

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Wow, I was not expecting any other Fire Emblem characters, let alone from Three Houses to appear in this thread! Nice.
Constance is very good taste :3 I'm also kind of like Severa (FE13) and Serra (FE7) but I didn't want to double/triple dip, so I chose Edelgard.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
it's weird, on one hand I try and be like alicia, all I want is to be kind, non-judgemental, I want to be the person who can take whatever my charge does with a smile, and respond with a understanding stride. People, especially the nervous and fearful just need a non judgemental hand in order to guide them, to teach them with no fear of rebuke and that's what I want to be. Yet at the same hand I feel like i'm frollo, I delight in seeing the people I hate suffer, especially if I can cause it myself. Whether it's through manipulation, or even if it's not at my own hand. Seeing these people die on tv, imagining them being purged, being hurt and abused it brings me joy. I can't tell who I truly am and it vexes me.

Attachments

• Ada-ada ... and now row like hell, you Mongrels..jpg
    Ada-ada ... and now row like hell, you Mongrels..jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 4
  • frollo.png
    frollo.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 2
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
My self-concept probably isn't too accurate but here goes

@Cherrypea @Underscore https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/characters/ here's the test I took to see who my fictional characters are, if it helps
oooh I liked this
I got the chick from inception who couldn't tell whether she was in a dream or reality and killed herself from the emoji test.
It can't be faulted for its accuracy, that's for sure.

Don't even want to say who I got from the standard one :nomouth:

Last edited:
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Nice choices, I recognize welcome to the nhk, revolutionary girl utena, and the little prince, not too sure what the real life film is but three out of four isnt bad.
I picked a weird shot for that. It's Nina from Black Swan.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc