Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I'll start:

"Sounds like you're just doing it for attention!"
"Stop making threats" (in reference to me talking about ctb like bitch what do I gain by doing that tf)
"There are kids in x impovrished nation, so what's you excuse"
Maybe this should go under venting instead of discussion actually idk cuz I fucking hate it when normies do this shit

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, AllCatsAreGrey, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
"Things always get better"

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, depressedginger, AllCatsAreGrey and 8 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Each sentence has its context. I don't make that categorical distinction about people. But pessimistic negativity also does not express the facts.

Reactions: UnwillingSavior
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand any anti-suicide/toxic positivity platitudes like "suicide is never the answer" it repulses me when people say such nonsense especially as we never could have consented to being burdened with the ability to exist and aren't obligated to continue.
In my case I see suicide as a rational solution to escape from all future harms in an existence that was never desirable in the first place, I will always see it as better to not exist than to decay and deteriorate from age. I see suicide as the answer, for me it's the solution to the true problem which is existence itself as after all nobody can suffer from eternal nothingness, yet as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented.

And also "life is a gift" which is just insensitive and insulting towards how hellish existence truly is and how it's caused nothing but endless suffering all throughout history. The existence of life was a horrific tragedy, I see it as such a terrible curse to exist in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, lain_iwa, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." But I've had severe chronic pain for 7 years, and probably will for the rest of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Tears in Rain, bloodystarzklt and 10 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
"Life is good"

Life is not good. just the fact that every human and other animal gets old shows it's bad. And add to that how bad unbearable pain can get. I could write a 1000 page book expounding on the horrors of DNA based life. Why hasn't anyone written it? chapter 1 unbearable pain. chapter 2 every animal and human gets old. chapter 3. The horrors of an old age nursing I worked in chapter 4 diseases. chapter 5 all this work every day for no purpose.. chapter 6. all humans just evolved from a single cell . 7. we all die anyway. 8. The extreme suicide prohibition state. . 9. Every sentient animal is under threat of extreme torture. 10. chores, work , problems , stress ,diseases for what reason have to put up with? 11. Life is an imposition prison torture slavery. .12. cases Angeligue flowers, Semel, Junko furuta. 13. The philosophers Mainlander, zaphe shopenhaur. chapter 14 books every deeper honesty , lIgotti's conspiracy against the human race. 15. quotes.many more chapters.

"you have to fight to live"

No i don't . there is no purpose to life. I can do what i want to it's none of your business what I do .

Another thing that shows that normies and pro-lifers are not in reality is that every time some stranger dies they say "it's so sad they died" but the way they act as if Death wasn't going to happen to them also and would've happened to the deceased and they call them a victim, when everyone dies anyway. I'm talking about a stranger that they see died in some media outlet , social media .

"suicide is easy. if you you would have really wanted to you would have done it already" . no it's extremely difficult . they banned all the methods like nembutal and assisted suicide made those crimes etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: WretchedDreams, floralheaddress, Fulminare and 6 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
"Suicide is selfish"

"If you really wanted to kill yourself than you would have done it already"

"If you're suicidal then don't give up. Go talk to your family about it."

"Things will get better"

"Remember that you are loved"

The last one annoys me the most. Not everyone has someone in their life who loves them and for some people having people they care about and who care about them is part of why they want to commit suicide.

A large part of why I want to ctb is because I know that it's best for both me AND my family.

To make matters worse, this quote is commonly used by pro-lifers who have attempted before or who have at least had some experience with dealing with suicidal thoughts. You'd think they'd know better than to use such a stupid platitude, but I guess not.

Reactions: WretchedDreams, Tears in Rain, lain_iwa and 8 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
You are loved! You're here for a reason! You must keep going! God has a plan for your life. Every problem has a solution. Think about what it will do to your loved ones (when in many cases those assholes are one of the primary reasons we're on this site in the first place) And of course the insidious temporary problem horseshit.

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Tears in Rain, Imprisoned and 3 others
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
"I worry about you" (does nothing)
"I promise to be more careful" (is not)
"Come talk to me anytime" (ignores)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Tears in Rain, floralheaddress and 10 others
touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023
"What would I do without you?" "It wouldn't be the same without you around" is one I'd like to add. Whilst I know it comes from a good place, they never really care about me or my presence while I'm alive. They only wanna emphasize it when you talk about CTBing lol

Reactions: struggles_inc, Imprisoned and doormat25
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." But I've had severe chronic pain for 7 years, and probably will for the rest of my life.
Same here. My body has been torturing me for the last 15 plus years. Definitely not temporary.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tears in Rain, Imprisoned and doormat25
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
"Ive been through it too, you just gotta...", or when they make it about themselves and completely invalidate your pain and story; basically when someone tries to make your issues trivial and try to be your "guide".

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Imprisoned
dustyrainbow

dustyrainbow

Apr 15, 2023
This thread is so triggering in a way where I already know all these sentences. Someone who'd feel that way wouldn't say shit like that.

"If you truly wanted to die, you wouldn't seek for help"
Then, after I tried to CTB:
"Why didn't you tell anyone?"
"This was a cry for help"
"You can't force us to offer help by faking an attempt" (sorry for being dumb enough to survive)

And all these "I know it better"-sayings...
"If you really tried..."
"just give life a chance" (in general: I never heard anything appropriate starting with "if you..." or "(you) just...")
"You can't do that to me"
"We all tried to help you, and you just throw all the effort away"
"But you have a great life"
"There are people who REALLY suffer..."

The list is endless. In that case: better stfu than saying anything.

Reactions: WretchedDreams, Tears in Rain, struggles_inc and 6 others
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
"It's the cowards way out!" and "Stop being selfish!" are what really peeve me off

Reactions: WretchedDreams, Tears in Rain, Lammpz and 2 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'll start:

"Sounds like you're just doing it for attention!"
"Stop making threats" (in reference to me talking about ctb like bitch what do I gain by doing that tf)
"There are kids in x impovrished nation, so what's you excuse"
Maybe this should go under venting instead of discussion actually idk cuz I fucking hate it when normies do this shit
Fuck off! Is how I respond to comments like that. Punch'em in the mouth " there's people suffering way more than a punch in the mouth." See how their argument stands then.

• Yay!
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Thanksforeverything and Imprisoned
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
"It's the cowards way out!" and "Stop being selfish!" are what really peeve me off
It takes a lot of bravery to shoot yourself with a shotgun, jump off a building , lay down in front of a train or truck etc.

That saying is so ridiculous. they're trying to gaslight you into staying in this hell for no reason . i'd ask them what the purpose of life is that i have to be so "brave" to keep being a slave and prisoner and sheep in this prison? no it's brave to actuallly escape this prison hell called life and this evil world. if they want to keep being a prisoner and slave and sheep then i don't care but why try to gaslight me because i want to escape?

Last edited:
Reactions: WretchedDreams, koalahymm, Imprisoned and 1 other person
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
"It will be okay."
"Just hang on."
"But you have so much to live for."

Obviously they would think that, because they don't actually know anything about my life... I hate it when people try to tell me what to do with my own life and my own body when I've known myself for so long and they barely know anything about me. It's like trying to explain an entire book series to someone despite having only read the back flaps of the books.

Like they have none of the information that is driving me to do what I want to do, so why are they making the assumption that everything will be okay?

• Hugs
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Imprisoned and Neverfeltdeader
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
You have to try to enjoy life.
Be happy with what you have.
Have you tried talking to someone?

Reactions: WretchedDreams and Imprisoned
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
",You just need to exercise "

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, jellie, struggles_inc and 3 others
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
- "it's gets better"

No it doesn't Brenda. For most people things either stay the same or they get worse. It doesn't get better for everyone. That's actually the case for a fuck ton of people on this planet.

- "you just have to think positively"

Lol if I could control shit through the power of thought, republicans wouldn't exist anymore.

- "you have to just push through and force yourself"

If I was capable of that, the. I wouldn't have any fucking problems.

- "I'm sure things will turn out okay"

What people say to make themselves feel better after you explain why things won't get better. Idek but it pisses me the fuck off.

• Love
Reactions: voidstar, divinemistress36 and Imprisoned
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
"Your feelings are valid"

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Reactions: WretchedDreams, bloodystarzklt, voidstar and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
"You need to get help."
Where? How?

Reactions: WretchedDreams, voidstar and Imprisoned
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
"Your feelings are valid"

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Sounds like something you could work with... 'So you agree- it's valid to feel I want to kill myself?' See how quickly they back-pedal on that one...

• Yay!
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Imprisoned, dustyrainbow and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"It'll get better"
"You have no other option (but to go on living)"
"You just have to try harder"
"Others have it worse"
"You have enough food, a flat and a bed"

Fuck this ... it can always be worse, but it could be so much better and I can't be forced to experience a life that it worse than the life I already have.

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams and Imprisoned
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
" be grateful and thankful for what you have. Life is a blessing. You are so lucky to be alive"

Yeah I should be thankful for suffering, working all day only to become old and also suffer even worse unbearable pain and extreme torture. No I shouldn't be thankful for suffering.I'm not exaggerating. Take what I just wrote and multiply it by a billion times worse and you are still not close to the extreme pain and torture that can happen. they invalidate our suffering with ridiculous statements like that . As if what they say makes life worth it like a clickbait youtube video , eating a sandwich , or watching nature or a sunset is worth the worst long lasting pain and torture and suffering imaginable.

"The brain is the most important wonderful powerful complex thing in the universe" . No it's a horror that can create the most unbearable pain and is the source of all pain and suffering.

We are constantly bombarded with pro-life, anthropocentric, life worshipping lies as I and others posted on this thread. They are just subjective ideas repeated so many times they become the truth to most humans.

If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth

Imo ai will surpass the weak human / ape / vertebrate brain in a few years

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Imprisoned, redeyepiranha and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The quote "life is a gift" pisses me off the most. Also, I'm not sure if there's a quote to this or not but I also get annoyed when normies talk about the challenges of life and claim that the mandatory suffering that we go through is good. That hardship is good. It's just so infuriating on many levels to hear them say that. I never asked to be here and I never asked for this hardship. I want to be in a state where I don't have to suffer and that state is death. Nowhere in life is it possible for me to not suffer.
"suicide is easy. if you you would have really wanted to you would have done it already" . no it's extremely difficult . they banned all the methods like nembutal and assisted suicide made those crimes etc.
This one is annoying too because the ones who say that "suicide is easy" are also the ones who simultaneously oppose allowing euthanasia for people. It's cognitive dissonance at its finest

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Imprisoned and pthnrdnojvsc
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Painting people as "victims" of suicide… "more unfortunate victims of suicide epidemic in society…"

sigh… they're not victims you fools, they're the lucky ones that escaped this damn prison!

Not only is this faux empathy in many cases, but also deceitful propaganda.

So the way I see it, this is a power struggle. Society cannot allow our choice to leave to be seen as a powerful act of defiance… it must always be portrayed as weakness of some kind or another. We must always be the powerless victim, in life and in death.

I say fuck that !!! My death, whenever it finally happens, will be a glorious victory… I refused to be your willing victim in this life, and I will reject your victim narrative in death!

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WretchedDreams, Imprisoned, redeyepiranha and 1 other person
LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem.

Reactions: WretchedDreams, dustyrainbow, Imprisoned and 1 other person
redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
"You have your whole life ahead of you." Yeah, that's my fucking problem

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, dustyrainbow, Imprisoned and 2 others
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
I feel like all of the most annoying platitudes have already been mentioned, but something which annoys me as well is:

"Have you been to therapy?"

This might seem caring at first, but when I tell them that I have indeed tried out therapy several times, then it escalates into a conversation about how I haven't found the right therapist yet, etc.

The notion that therapy always helps and that there's a cure for everything is ridiculous, in my opinion. The power imbalance between patient and therapist alone is shocking. And if you're not paying for it yourself, then the confidentiality is practically at zero.

It's rooted in "You must not give up, you can always get better". As if I haven't tried hard enough to combat this already. Most of humanity misses a good chunk of empathy, or at least the willingness to put themselves in someone else's shoes.

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, dustyrainbow and Imprisoned