• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GiveMeNovacaine

GiveMeNovacaine

Jun 11, 2018
For me, there are three possibilities:

A) I am only this mortal self. When I die, I will forever cease to exist.
Kind of boring but l guess it's good that I can prevent myself from experiencing more misery. This is the most rational possibility.​

B) I am consciousness. When this body dies, I will live on.
Scary, because while you do get the best of both worlds, the pains in life are probably more intense & longer lasting than the pleasures in life.​

C) I am the only real one. My illusory death will be like waking up from a dream.
My favorite one. I could be a god playing a game. When I die, I will go back to doing whatever I want.​

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
  1. Life is a illusion, everything's only real when I look at it. To get to real life I have to pass a test
  2. After death, everything ends.
  3. We go to Hel (Not the Christian Hell, I am talking abt the Norse Hel. I'm a Nordic Polytheist. The last thing I want now is hate for being a pagan.)

D

Deleted member 847

You will not believe me but I had a OOBE where I was in a place in my city I never seen before and after I woke up I found it and it looked almost the same. I even got the name of the place right. (It's a hotel in my city). But I still think most likely I will stop existing after I die.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This is probably what scares and intrigues me the most. The thought of nothingness is so eerie...

Do you remember the time before you were born? It will probably feel the same once you passed away. We both missed thousands of years of human history and we both don't batch an eye. The universe probably existed 14.6 billion years without us. We missed so much. Why should it bother us now? Death will be peaceful. Never ending nothingness sounds very peaceful to me.

Last edited:
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Nothingness would be the best possibility, as every NDE that I've ever heard relating to suicide has been negative, in the sense of beings saying that the suicidal person is wrong for trying to leave. This brings up a disturbing possibility, that God, if he's real, would naturally be on the side of the life-lovers, because he would be the creator of this world. But he would actually excuse pure horror to the people who were witnesses to such things, while most people like to hide those tortured souls away behind curtains in hospitals, or generally keep them off of TV.

D

Deleted member 847

Nothingness would be the best possibility, as every NDE that I've ever heard relating to suicide has been negative, in the sense of beings saying that the suicidal person is wrong for trying to leave. This brings up a disturbing possibility, that God, if he's real, would naturally be on the side of the life-lovers, because he would be the creator of this world. But he would actually excuse pure horror to the people who were witnesses to such things, while most people like to hide those tortured souls away behind curtains in hospitals, or generally keep them off of TV.

There is this theory that says we live in Matrix created by astral parasites that feed themselves with the emotion of our energy and when we die they try to get us back here but we can escape. If you believe in NDE stuff search on youtube Archons reincarnation trap. You might be interested in this.

Reactions: Tiburcio
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
There is this theory that says we live in Matrix created by astral parasites that feed themselves with the emotion of our energy and when we die they try to get us back here but we can escape. If you believe in NDE stuff search on youtube Archons reincarnation trap. You might be interested in this.
I've heard of this. And it's an unbearable thought, that all of the suffering on this Earth is ultimately for naught, that it was all a joke, and that a being having power over me is going to force me and every other living creature back into this realm.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/light.shtml

This guy compiles a lot of the bullshit related to NDEs.

"I was also reminded that the reason we leave the celestial realm at all was for the excitement, variety, adventure, and entertainment that different incarnations offer... As one entity jokingly remarked, 'If the eternal, divine part of us grows tired of singing and playing harps, there are thousands of other universes created for our spiritual growth, amusement, and entertainment. Eternity is a long time to do nothing but play harps." -- Duane S

In other words, we as spirits are entertained by the game of painful struggle in this world. Yet we imprison people on Earth who participate in blood-sports.

D

Deleted member 847

I've heard of this. And it's an unbearable thought, that all of the suffering on this Earth is ultimately for naught, that it was all a joke, and that a being having power over me is going to force me and every other living creature back into this realm.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/light.shtml

This guy compiles a lot of the bullshit related to NDEs.

"I was also reminded that the reason we leave the celestial realm at all was for the excitement, variety, adventure, and entertainment that different incarnations offer... As one entity jokingly remarked, 'If the eternal, divine part of us grows tired of singing and playing harps, there are thousands of other universes created for our spiritual growth, amusement, and entertainment. Eternity is a long time to do nothing but play harps." -- Duane S

In other words, we as spirits are entertained by the game of painful struggle in this world. Yet we imprison people on Earth who participate in blood-sports.

Yeah. If after I hang myself my ego survives there is no way I'll return to this hell called human life.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018

I watched a 32m video on it. I'm thoroughly impressed, its a culmanation of everything I had been writing without ever knowing Gnostism.

Charles

Charles

Jun 24, 2018
A. This life I live is a loop, and I am in hell. Freewill without choice or choice without freewill. Can't ever fix my mistakes and I am left to relive this life for the rest of eternity.
B I am delusional, religion is real, I'm going to hell after death
C Consciousness is god, and we are all one, and this is just an experience and all will be well.
I really hope C, but I really fear A and B.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I'd just like to float on a cloud with a beautiful girl, forever.

I used to be a Muslim, I lost my faith but I still think about Paradise.

"Truly! The righteous will be amidst Gardens and water-springs. "(It will be said to them): 'Enter therein, in peace and security.' "And We shall remove from their breasts any sense of resentment, (So they will be like) brothers facing each other on thrones. "No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave it." - Quran 15: 45-48

"Truly, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls and their garments therein will be of silk." - Quran 22: 23

"And their recompense shall be Paradise, and silken garments, because they were patient. Reclining therein on raised thrones, they will see there neither the excessive heat of the sun, nor the excessive bitter cold. And the shade thereof is close upon them, and the bunches of fruit thereof will hang low within their reach. And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and cups of crystal, Crystal-clear, made of silver. They will determine the measure thereof according to their wishes. And they will be given to drink there a cup (of wine) mixed with Zanjabil (ginger, etc.), A spring there, called Salsabil. Iced fruits pass around among them; to see them, you would think them scattered pearls. And when you look there, you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion. Their garments will be of fine green silk, and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink." - Quran 76: 12-21

LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I'd just like to float on a cloud with a beautiful girl, forever.

I used to be a Muslim, I lost my faith but I still think about Paradise.

"Truly! The righteous will be amidst Gardens and water-springs. "(It will be said to them): 'Enter therein, in peace and security.' "And We shall remove from their breasts any sense of resentment, (So they will be like) brothers facing each other on thrones. "No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave it." - Quran 15: 45-48

"Truly, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls and their garments therein will be of silk." - Quran 22: 23

"And their recompense shall be Paradise, and silken garments, because they were patient. Reclining therein on raised thrones, they will see there neither the excessive heat of the sun, nor the excessive bitter cold. And the shade thereof is close upon them, and the bunches of fruit thereof will hang low within their reach. And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and cups of crystal, Crystal-clear, made of silver. They will determine the measure thereof according to their wishes. And they will be given to drink there a cup (of wine) mixed with Zanjabil (ginger, etc.), A spring there, called Salsabil. Iced fruits pass around among them; to see them, you would think them scattered pearls. And when you look there, you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion. Their garments will be of fine green silk, and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink." - Quran 76: 12-21

❤️

Reactions: AntiLifeEric
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018

Have had a bit of a neutral suicidal oobe/nde. Don't think it has to be bad.

Reactions: tearsinrain