Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
I have a few good to's - usually comedy or silly stuff - seen them a thousand times but sometimes that familiarity is comforting / safe what you need

What's yours?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, QuietLake and onlyanimalsaregood
friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
right now it's the muppets, particularly sesame street. its the only thing that makes me feel comfortable and safe and happy. i have this old as shit kermit plush that i have with me during every therapy appointment

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake, memoriesoflight, kitch and 5 others
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022

right now it's the muppets, particularly sesame street. its the only thing that makes me feel comfortable and safe and happy. i have this old as shit kermit plush that i have with me during every therapy appointment

👌😍

One of my favourites from a long time ago

I like this muppet too

😌

Last edited:
Reactions: FinalDestiny
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and EvilStepSister
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Masturbation

• Yay!
Reactions: MentalStefan, FinalDestiny and Graham
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Watching anything from dreamworks helps, especially some of their older films.

I've been rewatching Lilo and Stitch these days. The hand painted backgrounds calms me down..

• Love
Reactions: FinalDestiny and onlyanimalsaregood
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I don't know how many times I've rewatched The Golden Girls, but they always make me feel at least slightly better.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: FinalDestiny, lofticries and Graham
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I don't know how many times I've rewatched The Golden Girls, but they always make me feel at least slightly better.

Love it! Didn't watch them much but this has whetted my appetite.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DynamicDepression and Graham
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Cuddle my cat

• Love
Reactions: anxious_depressive, DynamicDepression, rationaltake and 3 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Ink master is my fav show to just shut my mind off and watch.

Reactions: Graham
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
It doesn't really make sense. I don't like leaving the house anymore but I still enjoy buying unique, vintage clothes 🤷
And a healthier habit that helps is cuddling with my cats

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, alliebear and Graham
FinalDestiny

FinalDestiny

God’s in his heaven. All’s right with the world.
May 30, 2022

Golden Girls! A timeless classic. It still amazes me to think that B Arthur's (RIP) mom on the show was the younger of the main actresses. This series was a part of some of my better moments in life.

Bewitched is another one of those shows for me. It was around the time I became first self aware of myself and those around me (instead of being a typical selfish child) that I watched this show. I always imagined having a mother more like Elizabeth Montgomery (I was never a fan of Dick Sargent though, looking back on it now I do understand why they replaced Dick York)

I suppose I used both of those television shows at one time or another as a form of reality escapism.

Reactions: DynamicDepression and Graham
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021

I'm also loving these cute lil animation vids. The fact that no talks is very relaxing.

Reactions: Graham and ConstantPain
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Because it does: make me feel better, admittedly

Rogo fk var

it doesn't mean I don't still want to die and i am actively trying new methods that one will work eventually.
I did post some from the game, attached two of the UFPC versions of the two characters I've on the jp logo before with some rendered versions of the character designs by mania carta, but deleted it right after. not the time yet to reveal those. I'd like to show it eventually, if I don't die before then either
right now I'm up to my nose working on a new event I've been waiting to add, lurking in my head and composed for about a few weeks now.
also i don't like showing too much as I feel it revealing too soon; save for elsewhere too

Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
This makes me feel better and worse

Life / death would be easy if nukes went full ... we'd all CBT

Bollox to it

Can't have a nice dream so bring me some crazy

Last edited:
ExtraordinaryDefeat_

ExtraordinaryDefeat_

Apr 3, 2021
Pretending to play on violin while listening to various soundtracks;
1. Hope and ambition -
2. Unspeakable pain and unavoidable tragedy -
3. Fear and cruel projection of power -
4. Reincarnation of morals in humanity -
5. Challenging yourself and being an immortal candle of light to the darkness -
6. I would call this one witnessing a tragedy and being unable to do anything about it -
7. Losing to your inner darkness and becoming obsessed with it, making both your allies and enemies terrified of you -
8. Finding a person who helps you re-learning to fly to the skies and above, your true love -
9. Being entrapped by an entity far greater than you, seeing it destroy both your life and the life of your loved ones, those loved ones you swore to protect at ALL COSTS -https://youtu.be/4n6WP9qHyRM

Those captions before the songs' links are my interpretations of them (by looking at my life, I can magically relate to all those tragic villains and heroes who once had nothing).

I hope you will find your peace, traveler.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Nope I can't do it still. Remember,
I'm on borrowed time.

Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
Drugs

• Love
Reactions: Graham and VirtualSnow
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
I get obsessed with learning trivia and foreign language. Trying to stuff as much information as you can into your head is a good distraction.

Reactions: Graham and QuietLake
M

memoriesoflight

Jul 11, 2022
I can't count how many times I've rewatched the LoTR movies. It's cathartic, then depressing, to see real friendship, and some real problems in the world to overcome, rather than just phantoms in your head.

swab

swab

Aug 31, 2019
There is this D&D show called Critical Role and it's just friends who play D&D together. Gets me immersed in the story and fantasy of it that I forget my own reality and just live as a spectator with no worries.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I've been immersed in Larva animations - Japan based. Always wins to get a laugh out of me.

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD