• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
All bad things come to an end.

Last edited:
DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
I'm going in to therapy tomorrow...and like the earlier attempts, I'm sure it will make no difference. Long term therapy has just not worked for me; I feel too strong of a call to the darkness. However, I am giving it another shot, just in case I find a therapist who isn't a raving Christian nutjob or a droning robot. I'm sure there's only that.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
In Love Cat GIF

• Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and gggy
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
Minecraft is such a soul comforting game?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_233040_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_233040_TikTok.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 0
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
Some rock/metal music with positive lyrics, all having the same title - alive.

lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
Chungking Express and Naked Lunch both make me feel so much better. Gonna watch one of them tonight I think. I like movies that have this kind of optimism about bad things happening in life. Like the protagonist in Naked Lunch is having a very insane and bad time but he just seems to come to terms with this reality a lot of the time and just explore the situation he finds himself in. Chungking Express and anything directed by Wong Kar-wai just feels very loving of humans, showing all their sides and appreciating them sincerely rather than perfect Hollywood characters who have value by always being cool or righteous. The characters in the world of Chungking Express have value merely by being themselves.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_